1. Mute Forever

*10 years ago*

Hi my name is wait never mind I don't have one... I mean I have one, but I don't know what it is. People call me names like slut, whore, or names I can't repeat. I answer to them, because I don't know what else to answer to.

I can't talk, I became mute the day my mom first hit me, she hit me because I wasn't pretty enough. I don't know how old I am. I no longer go to school, because my parents say it is worthless for me 'cause I am to dumb. I have to cook, clean, do all the house work, that is probably all I know what to do. I live with my family, my mom Sue, my dad Mike, and my three older siblings who get what they want. Everyone beats me, every day, I Don't know why they would do this. I have never met any other family, because my mom won't let me leave the house. I guess it is normal... If I do something wrong I either get punched, thrown on the ground or I am put in the basement, or closet, and I am not just placed there, I am usually thrown down the cement stairs, and thrown into the closet.

My bedroom? Well its upstairs, it's small, big enough for a bed and a dresser, and some room for you to walk in, and by some, I mean enough for you to walk to the bed and the dresser. The Windows have black paint so I can't see out. I am not aloud to sleep till they go to sleep, and I'm not aloud to eat, I think they are trying to starve me, which is why I sneak food that they don't eat. We have to throw leftovers out anyway. They don't know I sneak the food. Sometimes I have to eat it out of the garbage.