3. New House New Life

Hamilton POV*

I wake up and I hear screaming, I look at the time 3:45. I follow the screaming and it goes to Eleanor's room. I get super worried that someone is in there with her, hurting her. I throw the door open to see she is having a nightmare.

"Eleanor wake up!" I yelled shacking her shoulder. When she woke up I said. I gave her my phone and she started typing with a worried face.

'Please don't get mad, it wasn't my fault. I'm sorry.' She typed.

"I'm not mad, are you ok? I can go get my mom." I asked her. She just shook her head and started to type something again.

'Can you sleep in here with me tonight? I am scared someone will hurt me.' the phone said.

"Um, I guess I can. Let me go let my mom know ok?" I assured her she will be fine for a few minutes, and went to my mom's room to tell her.

"Mom Eleanor woke up screaming, she wants me to stay with her tonight so I thought I would tell you." I whispered.

"Ok thank you, she really needs someone like you." She said rolling over to go back to sleep.

I walk back to her room and crawl next to her. I told her she can sleep now and she rolled over laying her head on my chest. I guess she really feels safe with me.

I wake up and she is still with me asleep, she was in a ball next to me and she looked so cute. I grabbed a piece paper and left her a message. 'I am downstairs getting breakfast, you can come down if you will like.' I placed it where I was laying.

"Goodmorning mom!" I said as I walked down the stairs.

"Goodmorning Hamilton!" She said flipping the pancakes. "Is Eleanor awake?" She asked, now looking at me.

"No, she isn't I left her a note saying where I am though." I said.

"Oh, ok!" She flipped the last pancake and placed it on the plate with the others. "Go wake your brother."

"Ok." I said walking up to Ben's room. "Ben wake up mom made pancakes." I said jumping on him.

"Ok, ok I up!" He said in his morning voice. We walked back downstairs and Eleanor was up and eating.

"Goodmorning, Eleanor." I said making my plate glancing up at her as she waved.

I sat down next to her with Ben on the other side. I gave her my phone and she typed 'good morning everyone!'

"We need to get you a phone!" I said to Eleanor, she just nodded her head really fast indicating she really wanted one. Maybe my mom will let me take her to get one.

"Today we will get you one. But we need to go shopping for cloths and shoes. We also have an appointment with the police." My mom said. Hopefully they can find something for her.

'What are we doing first?' Eleanor asked/typed.

"What you want to do first?" My mom asked.

'Shop!' Is all she said.

That's all they did. She obviously really wanted to anyway. I hope she will be ok, and don't have to go home to those people.