5. Back Home

Eleanor's pov*

We walk up to the door and he knocked. My mom, Sue opens the door.

"Oh there you are baby I thought you where dead! Where have you been? Mike she's back!" She screamed, my dad running to hit me but then seeing the cop he stopped and walked over to hug me, with fake tears rolling down his cheek.

He walked up and grabbed me from my mom hugging me, a little to tight.

"She came to us with a new woman, they said you beat her and so we are taking her away from you. She will find new parents and has a new name now." The cop said.

"You can't take away our daughter, she don't have any proof that we beat her." My mom said.

I pulled away from my dads grip and showed her and the cop my ribs, they had scares and bruises all over from were they had beat me so bad that they broke my skin, and burnt me, on both sides.

When I showed the cop he grabbed my arm and pulled me behind him so they can't grab me. I got a little scared of the sudden movement he made, but I just let it go, I know he was there to help me.

"We have a watch on your house at all times. There will be no escape. I am taking her and she is going to find a new home far away from here! Good day!" And with that he slammed the door shut and walked to the car holding me close so they can't come get me.

"Do you have Diana's phone number?" He asked when we got in the car. I nodded my head 'yes'. "Text her and tell her to come pick you up. tell her the road we are on too. I am going to watch this house. Front and back." He said with that I grabbed my phone and started texting Diana.

She came and picked me up and I sat in the car as Diana and the cop talked.

"We are going to find you a house and a family for you to live with. We will find a way to tell when your birthday is." She explained when she got in.

I did the signal for 'thank you' in sign language, and we drove on home. I was worried now that they knew I am still close, and I don't want them to hurt the people I am with now. We started our journey to my new home, the one with people who I can trust.