Injured Steve [S.H.]

The last thing you were expecting was to hear tapping at your window. What you expected even less was to see your boyfriend, Steve Harrington, his face covered in bruises.

"Steve? What the hell?" You immediately opened the window and let him in. "Are you hurt?" you asked. Immediately, you took his face in your hands and checked out his bruises.

"No." He looked down, avoiding your stern gaze.

"Then why are there bruises all over your face?"

Steve struggled to come up with a lie, and he knew you wouldn't leave him alone until he gave you the truth. "I got in a fight with Billy."

Your eyes widened. "Holy shit. Why would you do that?"

"I was protecting the kids." He sighed and finally looked up at you. "I had to."

You sighed and went to fetch the first aid kit from the bathroom. When you came back, you sat across from him. "Well, as long as you had a good reason." You made him sit still as you tried to treat what you could. He had a busted lip, and there were definitely a few cuts. "Please tell me you won."

"Debatable."

"Are the kids okay?"

Steve nodded and hissed when you tried to wipe one of his cuts clean. "Yeah, they're fine."

As soon as you finished, you set everything aside and tooks his hands. "You're an idiot, you know that?"

Steve laughed and nodded. "I've been told that, yeah." He paused for a moment, seemingly debating with himself internally. He was about to apologize for intruding, you knew it, but you weren't having it.

"Please just kiss me already."

There wasn't any debate after that, and pulled you in for a quick, soft kiss. As soon as he pulled away, he rested his forehead on yours.

"I love you so much, Y/N."

"I love you too, Steve."