Chapter 3

Charlie dropped me off the hospital,where Ibe was already waiting for me with a worried face on. I walked over to Ibe.

"Oh god (Y/N)! You scared the hell out of me! I was so worried about you!"

"I'm sorry Ibe-san for worrying you...but I'm alright, I can take care of myself" I give him a reassuring smile. Ibe just gave me a disappointing sigh and we made our way over to Eiji who was lying in the hospital bed.

"Eiji!" I gave him a tight hug.Even though i saw him several hours ago, I was still happy to see him. After we pulled away, he took a good look at my face and asked me " what happened to you?"
"Ohoho! I have so much to tell you!" I rubbed my hands,and cleared my throat.

*TIME SKIP*
We were on our way to prison, Ibe was explaining to us that he was supposed to meet one of his friend.

As we arrived at the prison, we walked into a room with tables where you could talk to inmates. At one table we saw Charlie and sat with him. Ibe then asked him "Does this happen often?"
"Being sent into a prison without a trial? It's legally possible but very rare" Charlie responds.
"What's going to happen to Ash?" Eiji asked worriedly. Before Charlie could answer his question, Max walked into the room.

"Wassup Shunichi!"

"Hey Max!"

"Long time no see!"

"You're such an idiot for ending up in prison. I heard you punched a cop. Do you know how much trouble you put us through?"

"My bad!"

Hearing that, i stifled a laugh. That's when Eiji asked me what was wrong. I leaned over to his side and whispered in his ear "I have also punched a cop several times."

He gave me a shocked face and looked like he wanted to nag me but I interrupted him by saying "Hey! I had no choice okay?" I whisper-shouted.

"What's with the long face Charlie?" Max asked Charlie who was standing up. I kinda zoned out during their conversation since I already knew what they were saying. That's when i heard Eijis voice "Please protect him, he saved my life."
"Mine as well" i added.
"We're begging you to protect him." After that, Max became quiet and was deep in thoughts. He finally agreed and said he would do his best. I looked at Eiji and saw how thankful he was to Max.

*TIMESKIP*
We were going to see Ash today, Charlie was here to see Max too. When Ash came into the room, he walked over to us and started "Thank you for coming today Eiji, you too (Y/N)."
"I was glad when you said you wanted to see us."
I ended up spacing out again and before I noticed it was time to go. We got up as Eiji and Ash were in front of me,Ibe and Charlie.

Uh oh....the legendary scene is coming. A small smile was creeping up on my face. That's when Ash started getting closer to Eiji and kissed him. Both Charlie and Ibe were shocked but i was internally screaming. AAHHH!!! They look even cuter in real life!.
"See you later, sweetie pie!" Ash squeezed his butt. Ibe asked if he was okay. He said he was okay and excused himself in the bathroom.

- - -
Three of us were back in the apartment. Few hours later Eiji told Ibe that he was going out. I followed him out the door. "Wait a second Eiji"
He suddenly tensed up. "Tell me what's going on, and don't even try lying to me, you're a lousy lier"
"Okay okay! Fine! I will tell you" as he began explaining.
"I see..." I pretended to be deep in a thought. "Let's go then."
"W-wait...you're coming with me?"
"Of course! I know this city better than you and plus, it's dangerous to walk around alone,especially at night."