chapter one

[7:21AM]

"Koo, hug me" your voice warmed in slightest effort, you pulled the blanket more towards your bare body, following to your request Jungkook pulled you closer to his chest and his hands curled around your shoulder, "umm-" a little murmur escaped and you adjusted your body against his, he chuckled at your cuteness. Jungkook pecked your hairs, tightening his grip he hid you inside his warm embrace.

The cold air mist around you, the clouds separated to let the bright sun rays enter the room and encounter the adorable couple having their romantic time beneath the covers. The more the light entered, the more you hid yourself under him, your eyes not having any motivation to open, you just wanted to sleep a little more with him.

Jungkook anyhow managed to open his eyes, to begin the busy work routine but his eyes dilated when he saw your face, "Jagi, you look so beautiful, your sight made my day fantastic." Flicking your hairs away from your face, he blessed himself to adore you silently. "I love you, Jagi," he said to himself.

The intoxicating scent of your perfume lingered with the sweet smell of sweat and remnants of his aroma in your body urged him to not leave the bed. "You never fail to make me crazy, how can you control me, when you are simply sleeping." He chuckled. Hugging you again he spent the next thirty minutes relaxing himself with the skin ship.

Stretching your arms, you tried to open your eyes, and the first blurry vision was so pleasing that the thought of sleeping again vanished. Jungkook smiled at you, caressing your cheek, "Good morning, Jagi" his melodious voice made you let out the first smile of the day. But soon you felt ticklish when you saw your husband smirking, moving his hands down your naked back.

"How can he behave like this early in the morning, I haven't been out of last night yet. This naughty bunny!" You frowned, sitting on the bed in one move, just to realize that your body doesn't have covers anymore, and Jungkook was quick enough to throw them out of your reach. Leaving you with no options to hide your body from the lusty gaze of your husband. He rested his body on the headboard. "Don't be shy, you look cute with my marks on your neck."

You gave him a look with the corner of your eyes, to find him smirking mischiefly on your helplessness. Getting closer to your body, he gave you a look from head to toe, "Trying to seduce me, wifey?" Saying he left only a little space between your lips, getting his hints, your eyes closed on it's own, wanting for more than just words, thoughts lingered on your brain for what you were getting next, but instead you felt a piece of clothing covering your body.

"Yahh, you are so mean." You shouted on your irritating husband, who packed your body with his shirt, while you expected kiss, maybe more than that. "Baby, yesterday was your peak day, you might get pregnant and I think having sex after a highly probable pregnancy isn't safe." You gave him a disgusted look. "You started." Twisting your lips, you went inside the bathroom to get done with your morning routine, while he took his essentials to the other room to get ready.

[9:30 AM]

Getting done with your daily routine, you entered the kitchen and like always jungkook was busy preparing breakfast for you both, Adjusting yourself on the kitchen counter, "Koo-, what do you think this time I may get pregnant?" He turned your side with a little pout, "Baby, this was our first unprotected intercourse, and it was your peak day, so we have high chances" he gave you a assured look, and you started swinging your legs in excitement, jungkook giggled, "you are yourself a baby."

"Koo, you know this is the best time to start a family, you business is grand enough, and about my painting I can continue it in house, this will be best to have a comfortable gestation." All of a sudden your voice turned serious from the carefree one. Just thinking about a child changes you to the mother mode, you feel different only when you think about giving birth to your child.