Chapter 3- Friends

Jisoo is the first one to get out of the car, eventually Taehyung and Jisoo's dad came out. They all headed towards their house. It is a one storeyed building but with a good maintenance. As soon as Taehyung entered Jisoo's mother came out and gave a hug to her daughter and also noticed him.

"So, you are Taehyung. You were so small when we visited you last. Please come in and make yourself at home. Don't hesitate to ask anything you need son, we will try our best."

"Of course, aunty I'll let you know."

"Your room is at the corner of the first floor beside Jisoo's room."

He went to his assigned room and found it quite impressive.

It was a long trip so having a good dinner he went to a deep slumber...

Next day...

As soon as he exited from his room Jisoo is also going in his way so she intentionally gave a strong shove to his shoulder and strolled down. He rolled his eyes and went down. Going downstairs he saw another girl sitting beside Jisoo's father comfortably.

"Hey! Taehyung come. Meet my elder daughter Kim Byeol. She is going to be a doctor. Isn't it great?"

Taehyung and Byeol waved at each other. At the same time his mother called making him go away from them to speak to her.

"Hey! Everything is fine there, na?"

"Leave it. I want to say something else."

"Okay?"

"What you've done with me is not good?"

"Why, son?"

"You threw me into a ladies hostel here, taking your friend's name. Three ladies are roaming around."

"Who is the third one? They are just two of them."

"One mother and two daughters. Aren't they three?"

"Oh! The elder one is not their own daughter. She is a friend's daughter. She stays in a hostel. She might have come to see him. Didn't I told you about him? He goes to an extent when he gives a word to some one. When Byeol's parents died in a car accident, she was a child and he promised her mom and dad that he will make their daughter's wish come true to be a doctor and treat her as his own daughter. Jisoo also wanted to be a doctor but Ji Hoon can't afford two girls to be doctors, so Jisoo didn't became one instead he made Byeol the doctor and remain true to his words."

"A man of words, I see."

"Give the phone to Ji Hoon I wanna talk to him."

When he got back Byeol was not there, that means she left. The two best friends talked for a while...

"Taehyung take your phone, actually it's been a while speaking with her."

"No problem, sir."

"Oh! Jisoo's college falls on the way to your office. So if you'll drop her from now, it would be nice. Actually I have to take a long route for her."

"It's ok, sir I'll have no problem."

Then Taehyung decided to go to his room and get ready for his first day.

After sometime...

He came out getting dressed in a light blue shirt and faded jeans, with a black sunglass.

Seeing him Jisoo's inside started to melt. 'So much to avoid him.' she thought. He is looking like a god in those outfits.'God! Help me.' she prayed.

Jisoo's father bought a new bike for Taehyung as a gift and presented him. So by riding in that bike he decided to drop her off. They went off.

Meanwhile two boys Jake and Blake has a garage infront of Jisoo's house, and Blake claims that he loves Jisoo.

"Who is the guy?" Blake asked curious to know who is he.

"He has recently moved into Jisoo's house, bro. I think he's going to compete with you in wooing her." Jake answered.

"Huh! What his ability when compared to me?"

"Will I say?"

"No."

"Though, I am going to say to make you remember. Firstly he has a stable job, earns good amount, better looking than you, smart, not fat unlike you, and has a dignity."

"Hey! Are you on his side on mine." Blake exclaimed being frustrated.

"Ofcourse yours, bro." Jake replied having an apologetic smile. They are not Korean, but the native citizens of New York.

....

After dropping Jisoo to her college he went to his office place. There firstly he gave an interview of thirty minutes and got selected. Girls are doing different things to make the new employer take a notice towards them. But nothing worked as his eyes went to a single girl in the whole office and luckily his assigned computer is beside her desk.

It is lunch break when they both looked at each other, her big eyes are fascinating. She has a nice body. He decided to make the girl his. After a small talk he came to know that her name is Bei Irene. They exchanged numbers.

It is the end of the day when again he went to Jisoo's college to pick her up. When Jisoo came towards him, he is mesmerized by her beauty and started to compare her and Irene. They were silent in their entire ride back home.

It is nearly the evening time when Taehyung thought to smoke a little one so he went to the balcony and started to smoke.

Jisoo got very irritated seeing him smoke and she cleared her throat letting him know that she is standing right behind him.

'Oh god! Have you sent her to spy on me. I am dead.'

He saw that she is returning to her room and he needed to apologise to her for the act he did in the flight.

"Jisoo, we need to talk."

Jisoo tried to escape. "Stop, Jisoo. I said we need to talk."

She again tried making Taehyung irritated, "Jisoo I said stop."

This time he shouted making her dead stop in her way and turned around...
____________________________________

A/N

Hey everyone,

How are you all? Hope you all are healthy and safe. Okay I need to say that those who loves Irene I want them to know I also love her, a big fan of Irene but please guys consider her to be less beautiful than Jisoo only for this book. As you all know this is just a damn fanfiction. In my eyes every idols are stunning and lovely from their own way. I love them both...
Please don't hate me. And for your information I made up the name of Jisoo's father and sister, it's not real as it is again a fanfiction.

Please vote and comment and share...
Stay safe...
Love you all 😍...
Have a nice day or night...