Epilogue- Friends

5 years later:

Friendship can turn into love, but love can never turn back into friendship. But if it was started with the purpose of love... Then it was never a friendship in the first place.

Taehyung and Jisoo's life started with an incident which made Jisoo to have wrong ideas against Taehyung. But consequently that doubt got evaporated and an unknown feeling took place. Many twist and turns in their lives made both of them realise they belong to each other. Maybe one month is not enough for someone to fall head over heels for the other but can you blame when the other is ready to sacrifice his love for friendship.

They started off with being Friends but ended falling in love with each other, creating a family of their own.

In these long five years, they became more aware of the love they have had for each other. They fought, but at the end of the day they knew how to again make things normal.

Their life got even more happier when a girl opened her large doe eyes to see the world. Kwan, their three years old daughter has every single details of her parents. Whenever she giggles or she smiles showing off her dimples the whole family feels contented. It's no doubt she is a daddy's girl. Taehyung flourish her with every new toy comes in town. According to Jisoo he is spoiling their kid but could you blame him when Kwan shows her beautiful shinny eyes and smiles at her father.

Taehyung became the CEO of the same company where earlier he used to work as an employee, four years back. The former boss of the IT department didn't had any inheritance and had a heart disease. And he trusted Taehyung to the point where he offered him with the company. The employees working their didn't object the decision but rather took it in a more open minded way. Since Taehyung signed as the CEO it can easily be said that the company reached its height.

Jisoo is a professor. She is a very strict teacher in college but a good and perfect mother and wife in house. She couldn't be more contented with her life than she is now.

Their family grew more closer than it was before. Every weekend they gather for family gatherings, every festivals they celebrate together, every moments they share together.

Ji-hoon's friendship with Taehyung never changed. They remained friends. Ji-hoon never called Taehyung as his son-in-law but his friend in front of every one. They had a lovely family picture.

It is just the beginning of a happy lifetime. Hope they will co-operate each other and love eachother in every way, and more likely their Friendship for each other must stay the strongest....

-------------END------------

______________________________________

A/N

Sadly the story ends here. Hope you all guys enjoyed the long run with me. Keep supporting me
Votes and comments and shares are appreciated...

Stay safe...
Love you all 😍...
Have a nice day or night...