Chapter 11

Thomas decided to go check on Virgil first. He entered the library, and saw Kay sitting at a table annoyed. Her leg bounced up and down, as she mumbled "C-c-c-c'mon, c-c-c-c'mon, go go!" (Yep, even story me is a musical nerd) Thomas tapped her shoulder, causing her to jump and quietly shout "DEAR Evan Hansen..." She groaned. "What's wrong?" Thomas asked. "I'm waiting for my music to load. My brain is gonna FREAKIN' explode..." She looked at Thomas. "You can look around. I think Virgil went off to look for angst..."

                       Thomas walked towards the back of the library, occasionally stopping to read a fanfic or two. He walked into another aisle, and was about to open a book there when he heard rapid footsteps and the book was smacked out of his hands by Kay. She pointed up with wide eyes. Thomas looked up, and realized he was in the smut section. "Oops," he started, "but why are you in here?" She fiddled with an ace pin on her hoodie. "I don't read this stuff. It's just on the way to the angst section. "

                       They walked to the angst section, where Virgil was reading a book. When he saw them approaching, he fumbled and hid the book behind him. Kay smirked. "Whatcha got there?" Virgil stuttered. "N-nothing!" She snuck behind him, which was easy due to her short stature. (I'm 4'11 I'm terribly short) "This is my favorite fluff fic dude!" He jumped as she grabbed it from his hands. "Don't steal my fics or I tell everyone you read fluff." She said in a dark voice. Virgil nodded in fear. Thomas said goodbye to both of them and left the library. 'Alright,' Thomas thought, 'Who's next?'

289 Words

Who should he see next? Comment who you want:

Logan?

Janus and Remus?

Roman? 

Patton?

Also, THANK YOU FOR 1K READS OMGGG. I never thought the book would get that far, and I'm so happy it did! Till tomorrow, take it easy Guys, Gals, and Non-Binary Pals! Peace out! <3

                                                                                                                          - K