End.

My breath hitched in my throat, I became plagued with the curse of crying again. Leaning over Husk's dying body, another unexpected flash of light struck the pavement next to me. I was barely phased by it, until I started being lifted up, my grip on Husk being ripped from me.

Before I could register my current state, I was already a substantial distance from the ground, so I resorted to screaming for help. My friends, who were busy fighting the exterminator turned their heads in my direction, their eyes widened in pure shock.

They suspended their arms, their whole attention on me as I was torn from this world as I started flailing my limbs to stop the ray of light that was levitating me. 

'No! Stop! Someone help me!' I cried desperate for help, outstretching my arm to almost reach Husk, as much as I strained my forelimb, it kept slipping out my grasp. I continued struggling, watching as my friends shouted and attempted to seize me.

A voice came from above, a deep, seemingly heavenly voice that instilled hope in me,

'Until you have learnt to love and the person you have learnt to love reciprocates your feelings.'

The revelation hit me like a ton of bricks. I was going back to Heaven. I was going back home.

I belonged to Husk.
Husk stayed with me through everything.
And I will stay with him through everything.

'Exterminator! Shoot me.' I yelled at the exterminator as he jumped into action albeit rather confused, poising the spear in my direction.

My friends were protesting the predicament, shouting and battling the exterminator, attempting to get him to stop, but alas the spear managed to fly through the air.

I smiled as the spear hit my upper leg, the beam immediately dropping me due to the unexpected harm I had come to. I fell to the floor next to Husk, the poison starting to consume me and the pain engulfing my actions, making them tremble as I was unable to make large movements. My complexion became glazed over with a layer of a mysterious substance and I could feel my eyes sink into my head, grey bags revolving around my eyes. I endeavoured to pinpoint the exact point of pain, but the painful sensation was spreading at such a fast rate it was simply impossible, my organs were shutting down.

Husk was breathing shallowly next to me as I managed to turn my head ever so slightly to face him; I shakily moved my hand so it was on top of his, a simple loving gesture, while we closed our eyes.

The poison rendered my body useless, I faded away with the demon I learnt to love.

-

I overlooked the situation from the balcony of the hotel, smiling slightly to myself when Husk and Y/N faded into nothing.
'I've had my fun.'