The Snow In My Eyes

This begins in season 1 episode 7 when Rollo and (Earl) Ragnar attack the western for the third time.

Warning: there will be probably a lot of strong themes and sexual content in this fan fiction.

~~~

(POV Njorun Noraide)

My hands were bounded together so I could do no damage as I was stripped from my clothing, only, not to be raped, well, probably not yet. They found it funny to cut me open first, cut for cut. The cold iron hit my smooth skin and cut it open like it was a harmless baby. With my jaw clenched I grunted in pain but didn't want to surrender to these men. I didn't know what they wanted from me or how I ended up here, but one thing I knew for sure, this was going to be my death, whether I liked it or not so why let all my precious information spill to them.

A tear released itself from the corner of my eye as another cut was made, feeling the warmth of the blood running down my collarbone. The sun was lowering and darkness started to surround us and after what felt like the thousandth cut, they suddenly stopped torturing me when a higher ranked man approached me. He had laid his weapons down onto a wooden table and grabbed the pole behind me before kneeling beside me, using the pole to keep himself steady as he did so. He stroked a piece of hair out of my face and I turned my head around, making him retreat his hand and he backed off.

"You know what we want."

"No."

"We have been doing this for a while now, better be truthful. Who are you and how did you get here?"

"All I remember is that I ended up in a snowstorm years ago. So just leave me alone." He rolled his eyes before standing up, clearly not willing to except my truth.

"Get through her, break her if you have to."

He turned back around towards me so we locked gazes and he shook his head before walking away, yelling one last time to his men and me.

"I'm sorry that it has to go this way. My men, I just removed the rules, do what you want to get to the answer!" My eyes narrowed and I smiled to myself, the fuck did I get myself into. With all my strength I tried to break the chains, but I knew I had no change, I was bleeding everywhere and had a little to no energy to save myself. I rumbled with the chains, making an unbearable sound. Secretly hoping a wanderer would find me or anyone else, but my hope was quickly gone as the first young man with brown hair walked up to me, bending over me as he slowly lowered his trousers and meanwhile smiled at me.

I closed my eyes preparing for whatever I had to deal with next. Only before anyone had touched my body or anything else happened, my eyes shot open when I felt hot blood dripping onto my face and a axe was placed in the neck of the man that was planning to rape me, after my rescuer killed all the men that tried to run away as well. Slowly, my eyes followed my saviors movements and when he kneeled down, bright light lit up his face and it was visible to me. The green warm, but strong eyes, the dark long hair. He grew up handsome and I couldn't hide my excitement towards the man who had once again saved me and who I knew from when I was younger.

"Rollo!"

"I'll get you out of here, sæta."

"You called me cutie? Why the... I'm no-...!"

"You are. Now, let's not distract me from finding the key for those chains or do you love being naked and tied up while being cut open?" I looked down and totally forgot about having no clothing on me which made me try to cover myself up by pushing my legs against my chest, screaming out as the pain from the cuts began to hit me when I moved.

"Got it." He confirmed holding up a key and secretly  concern filled his eyes. Rollo stepped towards me before the sounds of the heavy chains falling onto the ground was echoing through the tent. He had slid his fur of off his shoulders and wrapped it around the naked me to cover me up, after, he tried to help me raise to my feet, but I failed to do so even with help which made Rollo carry me outside of the tent and gently held me close as he brought me to the other group Norsemen. When he was sure I was safe he laid me down and started to tend to my wounds while he asked a man named Arne to get clothing for me that I would fit the most.

"Thank you."

"It's good you survived, Ragnar and I have been trying to find you for ye-..."

"NJORUN!!!!"

Shocked I looked up to see the other brother running towards me, he too was grown up more handsome than before.

"Ragnar, careful." Rollo tried to shout at him, but he was too happy to even listen. I was pulled into a tight hug with the fur almost falling of off me so with all my strength I patted him on the back and secretly pulled the fur back, covering me again while hissing through my teeth and sucking up the pain.

"By Odin, you grew up into a fine woman!" He grabbed a piece of my hair while he again smiled at me. "With still the dark hair and cold blue eyes."

"Thank you?" I bursted into laughter while a sharp pain came back, making Rollo push Ragnar back a bit.

"Let me patch her up, then the three of us talk?"
Ragnar nodded in annoyance and left to speak with the other men waiting for him as Rollo shoved up the fur by my legs to stop the bleeding on my legs while sitting on one knee to be at the same height.

"I already got a hug from Ragnar."

"So...?" He raised his eyebrow before a smirk appeared onto his face.

"Give me one too." I saw him hesitate before he slowly sneaked his arms around me, pulling me gently closer to him.

"I'm glad you're back, Njorun."

"Me too."

~~~

Hope you guys loved and enjoyed it ❤️
Maybe I will do outfits the next episodes.