Disclaimers

Disclaimers

"Epiphany" and marillik will only be found in wattpad.
Images/artwork used for the "Epiphany" book cover/multiplayer do not belong to marillik and are not being used for commercial purposes.

This is my own original idea and storyline. Any similar stories are purely coincidental. Please do not steal, copy or plagiarize any of my ideas.

This story will contain graphic detail in terms of sexuality, language, and overall themes. Please only read if you are comfortable.

Do not promote your stories on the comment section below every chapter, and anything that has to do with hate on me, the story or the way I write, will be blocked. Feedback is always appreciated.

•••

That being said, this is my new fanfiction about the one and only Harry Styles!
In this story Harry is his usual self, the same look, same job, as famous as he is now, a part of One Direction, he's just 28 years old. And I do not own him (unfortunately).
Eveline Anastasiou is a purely fictional character and any similarities are coincidental, although I will probably think of her as a celebrity woman, so the same things with Harry.

This story is a mashup of most of my daydreams I have with Harry - literally no life at all.
Also! It's really f*cking realistic so it's probably going to be a bit too boring, with too many dialogues and details. Patience is the key to success.
Hope you'll enjoy it! Xx