chapter 1 : death in the family

Everyone knows how my brother died and who did it .  My asshole of a father. Everyone  knows my mother is a terrible  person. You just need to know my point of view. Hi I'm viola Blossom  this is my story.

          "Hello my wonderful  baby sister,  Jason and I are going to sweetwater river. Wanna come ?"I heard cheryl say  as I was  trying to wakeup.
           "No thanks, I'm probably just gonna go write with jughead at pops. " I said sitting up.
          " okay cheryl  said with a frown have fun with hobo" she said leaving

          So I got and got dressed and did my hair. 

This is my hair

This is my hair

And my clothes

And my clothes

      After that. I grabbed  my notebook 
And got on my skateboard  and rode to  pops. When I got there I saw jughead  sitting  there drinking a strawberry  milkshake typing  away  on his typewriter.  So I walked  into  pops .  I heard pop say " goodmorning   viola , what would you like ."

       "Just a orange freeze "I said passing  pop money for the drink.
        "Thank you. pop said. jughead is  just over there."
        "Thanks pop" I said walking over to the booth where jughead is.

When I sat down  across from him he didn't look up. From his typewriter.  You see he was writing  a novel about our town . I don't know why , nothing interesting  ever happens here.
       "What up beanie boy . "I said opening up my notebook.
       "Nothing much , my dads still a drunk." He said finally looking up from his typewriter.
       "I'm sorry "  I said looking  him in the eye.
        "Don't  be , anyways how the house of horrors you live in?" He said with a sneaking a grin.
        "Same old same old , cheryl  and jason are on sweetwater river" I said with a grin.
         Just then my phone rang , it was dilton.
        Why was  he  calling me? He never calls me.
       I answered "what do you want dilton?" .
        " it's not dilton." I heard cheryl  say in a shaky voice.
        "What wrong  cheryl. " I said with a worried  look on my face.
        " jason h-he drowned" she said through tears.
         "N-No your lieing. I said as I felt a tear fall from my eyes. I'll be there in a second.".

           "Hey, what's wrong ? " I heard jughead say .
          "W-We need to get to sweetwater river. " said grabbing my stuff.
                              ~~~~

       When we got to sweetwater river the police were questioning  my parents. I saw cheryl  sitting in the ambulance, with mascara running dow her cheeks she was soaked to the bone . I ran over to her and gave her a big hug and wiped away her tears .
I asked her what happened  and she said " I dropped  a glove in the water and he went to grab it but, he accidentally  tipped the boat over. He drowned ,while I swam to shore. ".

         " are you viola blossom miss? " a police officer  said.
         " yes, why? " I said confused .
         "We are going to have to  question you." He said gesturing to a spot by the rocks.

            When he was questioning me, I told him everything . How dilton called me because cheryl told him to after he called the police. After that my family got  on a boat , and trailed through sweetwater river to find jason. We didn't find his body.

A/N

Hi hope you enjoyed this chapter please let me know what you would like to see later on in the story.

Bye guys - A/N <3