chapter 10: love or loveless

I woke up to the feeling of the gleaming sun on my skin. When I rolled over betty wasnt there. I didnt think anything of it. So I went to my room to change.
       When I got to my bedroom door I heard moaning. I thought to myself  please dont let it be someone having sex on my bed. I opened the door to see betty and archie having sex.
        "Shit!". Archie yelled.
         "What's going on here?". Jughead said before he looked in the room.
        "Jug, I'm sorry.". Betty said as jughead grabbed his stuff.
        I knew where he was going. I'd check on him  later. I had to deal with these two.
       "What the fuck guys and on my bed! Why would you do that to them! They didnt deserve that. Get your stuff and get the fuck out!". I screamed  throwing their stuff at him.

           ♧~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♧

After they left I changed.

Into this.

       Than I grabbed my serpent jacket and walked to the white worm

       Than I grabbed my serpent jacket and walked to the white worm. When I got there  surprisingly Veronica was their talking to sweetpea.
      I walked up to jughead who was drowning a shot of whiskey. "Jughead you ok?". I asked.
      "Yea totally didnt just catch my girlfriend cheating on me.". He said sarcastically.
      "Hey dont get an attitude with me.".  I said.
      "I'm sorry I dont know what I was thinking.".  Jughead said.
      "It's ok.".  I said.
      We just sat there in silence not doing anything. Then he turned to me and grabbed me gently by the chin and kissed me. I kissed him back.
      He let go of my lips and said "will you be my girlfriend?". 
      I just kissed him back for an answer. "So I assume  that's a yes.". He said smiling.
      "Of course I will juggy.". I said.
      ◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

10 years later.

       "Mommy, daddy wake up!". I heard my 4 year old daughter say.
      "Okay okay were up.". I said grabbing her up on the bed.
      "What are we doing today?". She asked.
      "Well Harley daddy has to finished writing his second novel today.".  Juggy said putting her between us.
       "Can I help daddy?". She asked.
       "Of course but, right now go make your bed.".  Juggy  said.
       So she stomped off angrily  to go make her bed. I laughed.
       "Goodmorning my beautiful wife.". Juggy said.
       "Goodmorning honey.". I said kissing him.
       Then Harley came in and said "auntie cheryl and auntie tony are here.".
        Then toni screamed "ya decent.".
   Her and cheryl then bring in there 2 year old jason. "Hey Jay Jay go play with harley we have to talk to your auntie and uncle.".  Cheryl said.
       "What's so Important that you could wait till I've had my coffee. ". I asked jokingly.
        "We are having another baby!".  Toni screamed.
         "What! Really I'm so excited.". I said jumping up to hug them both.

They all lived happily ever after.

A/N

I know I said I might do more chapters but I think I left it on a good note. Bye guys