chapter 6: teen detectives

The next day, I was walking down the hall, then suddenly I was pulled into the newspaper room. "W-what? Who is this?".  I said.
     "Your okay it's just us."  I heard veronica say as I stopped struggling.
     Around her was betty and jughead.  Apparently archie was the one who was the one who grabbed me. "I'm sorry. " archie said removing his hands from my body.
      "You know there are easier ways to talk to someone. It's called asking." I said straightening out my clothes.
       "Well, we couldn't talk about this in front of everyone"  juggy said rearranging his beanie.
       "What do you mean?" I said
        "Its about your brother's murder" .  Archie said.
        "We think someone in your family, killed him".  Veronica said
        "I wouldn't put it past them.". I said.
         "What do you mean?". Betty said with a confusedly look on her face.
          "Nothing." I said
          "Where'd you get that handprint on your face?" Jughead said
           "Cheryl, and me got into a fight. It got physical.".  I said not looking any of them in the eye.
          "Skates, stop lying. We've known each other for years. Stop." Jughead said.
          "I'm not.". I said
          "Is it from your parents?". Betty said.
         ".... yes,  cheryl  has a matching one.".  I said with a slight chuckle
         "Dont joke about that!" Archie said in a sharp cold tone.
        " I'm sorry." I said feeling the tears well up in my eyes.
        " look what you did." Veronica said bending down to wipe away my tears.
        "Who do you think it is?" I said coldly.
        "we don't know everyone is a suspect." Jug said  putting his hands in his pockets
        "Nana rose, can barely  move. Cheryl,  would never do this." I said.
        "But cheryl-" archie said but I cut him off .
       "she wouldn't  okay.  Jason was her best friend.". I said sternly.
       "She's right. Cheryl doesn't have a motive to kill jason." Betty said.
       "But, who would want to kill him? Did jason get into any fights lately?" Jughead said.
       "Yeah, he did, my dad in him got into a fight a couple  days before his death. My dad was mad at him. He didnt want to take over the family business.".  I explained.
       "He didnt want to  take over a maple syrup business." Veronica said confused.
       The fact was the maple syrup business was  a front for my dads drug business. I discovered it when I was 13, I accidentally walked in on him talking to his suppliers.
        "That's not my dads only business .".  I said.
        "What do you mean?". Archie said.
        "He was a drug king pin. Maple syrup was a front for drugs. Jason never wanted to be a drug king pin. That's what the argument was about that.".  I said.
       "Wow.".they all said in unison
       "You know the place where  my dad said he kept jason before he died. It has security cameras." Jug said grabbing his stuff.

A/N

I'm really  loosing  inspiration. I probably right one more chapter and then take a break. So vote please. Bye