chapter 2 : dead football player

The story cheryl told made the rounds. Everyone  knew within hours . Everyone kept asking if I was okay . I always said I'm fine, but on inside I was having a mental breakdown. 

            Jason had always protected me and cheryl from assholes .  He may not show it but he actually cared about people.  Like his girlfriend, polly.  She was Betty's older sister.  I think all football players are assholes. Jason was 1% less of a asshole.

                          ~~~~~~~~

          "Are you sure your ok?" betty said  as we sat down for lunch.
          "I'm truly fine" I say as I open my water bottle.
          "Stop lying skates" jughead said sitting down with us along archie.
           Skates was the nickname jughead  gave me when he first saw me skates.  I always thought it was cute, like him.
              Just then , a skinny girl with sleek black hair, wearing a pretty  dress.  She came and sat down next to me and archie. I broke the silence by introducing  myself  to the the black hair girl . "Hi, I'm viola Blossom.  Please dont judge me based on my last name. What's your  name?".
            "Veronica  lodge . Nice to see another person not like their family ". She said extending  her hand. I extend my hand to shake hers.
            Just then cheryl  came up , and being  petty . "Look at what we have here a bunch of hobos, and my lovely sister." She said standing at our lunch table .
              "Cheryl . Stop being petty" I said glaring at her.
              "Who's this " cheryl  said glaring at veronica.
              "Veronica  lodge" veronica  said glaring at cheryl  along  with me.
              " lodge ... like lodge industry  . Isnt your dad a common  criminal?" Cheryl  said .
               "Cheryl!- " I was about to say something  else , but veronica cut me off.
                 "Its fine viola.  Dont judge me based on my dad I'm nothing like him. "Veronica said with confidence.
          "Anyways , are you trying out for cheerleading veronica? ". Cheryl  said.
           "Sure cheryl." She said as cheryl  walked  back  to her lunch table .
           " viola, b, are yall gonna try out for cheerleading?" Veronica said staring at us.
           "When I tried out last year, cheryl said I didn't  make the team because I was to fat" betty said .
           "What about you viola?" Veronica  said.
            Jughead and I  just started laughing at veronica's comment. "Viola doesn't do cheerleading " archie  said trying to hold back a laugh.
           "I'll cheer you on though."  I said with a smile.
           " works for me!" Veronica  said .
           "Btw cheryl's  having  a back to school party after school." I said .
           "Do I really have to come?" Jughead said looking  at me with a puppy dog face.
            " yes! I don't want to be alone at the that stupid party.  If you don't, I'll  be sad " I said looking at them with  sad puppy dog eyes .
            "Only for you Viola Blossom" . Jughead said with smile. I smiled back

                        ~~~~~~~~~~~

     I walked to the gym with betty and veronica to watch them tryout for cheer practice. Of course cheryl was being a class A bitch, but she really isnt when you get to know her.
         I sat on the bleachers  while v and b were trying out for the vixens.
They did the dance and song they were supposed to  do. Cheryl said "your in Veronica , better luck next time betty.".
          Just then veronica said " well, you haven't  seen our big finish ".  Then she kissed betty.
          Cheryl replied  back with "faux lesbian  kissing hasn't been popular  since the 1950s.".
            " well , you wanted  fire ,  sorry cheryl  bombshell , my specialty is  ice".  Veronica said to  cheryl .
            I never seen someone stand up to cheryl  besides, me. I was so suprised.

              I went up to cheryl  and asked to talk to her and said "why are you being  such a bitch  today ?" .
              "Because  vi vi jason died and he was my bestfriend  and twin. I miss him vi vi. I lost my bestfriend.". She said beginning  to cry .
              " MY GOD CHERYL! NEWS FUCKING FLASH! HE WASN'T  JUST YOUR BROTHER ! HE WAS MINE TOO! I yelled  as I started to cry.  I LOST HIM TOO DONT YOU GET IT! I MISS HIM TOO! YOUR GOING AROUND LIKE YOUR THE ONLY  ONE THAT LOST SOMEONE!  YES I'LL ADMIT  IT . HE WAS A ASSHOLE BUT ALEAST HE STOOD UP FOR ME . ALL YOU DID WAS PLAY THE VICTIM.  SO STOP BEING SUCH A BITCH  AND REMEMBER! YOUR NOT A QUEEN! YOUR A FUCKING HIGHSCHOOL STUDENT! ".

             As I walked off I heard  archie and betty said in unison "wow! I didn't know she could  do that".

A/N

Please vote , and tell me what else you wanna  see. Hope you have a nice day .

Bye