chapter 7: family issues

"just where do you all think you're going?". I heard a stern cold voice behind us. It was mr. Honey.
        "My allergies were acting up. So they were making sure. I didnt pass out, when I was going to get my epi pen." I lied.
    "All of you?" Mr. Honey said puzzled.
    "Yes, I have the same allergy as viola, and we need help cause we could feel our throats closing in.". Veronica said.
     "you only need two other people. archie, get to class!". Mr honey said sternly.
      Archie quietly obeyed and walked off to class. We walked out quietly to the parking lot. Jughead, then turned around and said "okay so here's the plan. Skates and I will go in and ask if we can borrow something from the shed.".
       "First of all, where are we going, and why are you , and viola the only going in.". Veronica  said
        "We are going to the white worm. And cause they'll trust us"  jughead said.
       "Why would they trust you guys?"  Betty said  puzzled.
        I look at jughead looking for permission. He nodded. Then we proceeded to pull up our sleeves, to reveal a snake in the form of a s.
      "Your serpents!". Betty said loudly.
      "You act like there bad people.". I said .
       "They aren't I was just surprised.". Betty said.
       "Okay whatever you say." I say as we walk to the Southside.
       As we walked to the Southside, Veronica  walked up  to me and asked "do you like jughead?".
       I felt my face become red. So i said. "what makes you think that?".
        "Oh cmon I  see the way you guys look at each other.". She said smirking.
        "I really dont know what your talking about.". I said looking away from her eyes.
         "Whatever you say.". she said walking back to walk with betty  jughead.

               ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     By the time we got to the white worm. It was around lunch. We stood in front of the building.  Jug and me took our serpent jackets out of our bag. We put them on and started to tell v and b, to stay outside. While we go inside and get the footage.
     They agreed hesitantly and stay across the street.
      We went inside and instantly greeted  by Tony topaz a girl that got recently transferred to riverdale high.
      "What are you two doing here, shouldn't you be in school?". She said as she took a picture of us for her collage.
       "Shouldn't  you?".  I managed to say as I laughed.
        "Fair point.". She said leaving
        "what are you two doing hear?". We heard a deep voice from behind us say.
        It was tall boy. He had long blond hair and a beard. He was rude and weird.
        "Why is it any of your business?". I snapped back.
        "Because your supposed to be in school and you two wouldn't skip school without a good reason.".  He said.
         I felt infuriated because, he was right. Jug and I, have always wanted to get into good colleges. I was also mad because I hated tall boy.
         "Security footage,  from the night Jason blossom died from the shed.". Jug said.
          "Boi, why aren't you in school?". We heard husky voice behind us say.
          When he saw me, he got even more angry.  "And you brought angel  here.".
           "Angel" was a  nickname the serpents gave me . My other nickname  was "devil". It really depends on the mood I seemed to be in. 
          "Fp can we please just have the footage. We are trying to prove your innocence." I said.
          "Why are you trying to prove I didn't kill your brother?".  Fp asked walking up to me.
           "Because you wouldn't  do that to me.". I said looking right back at him.
           "Oooh looks like the devil's about come out.". I heard someone from behind me say.
            "Shut the fuck up sweet pea!". I said getting angry.
            "I'm done with this shit. Get back to fucking school.". Tall boy said grabbing  my wrist.
           "Don't fucking touch me!" I say twisting his arm to get it away from my wrist.
           I was angry now I was done. I needed that footage. I was gonna get it one way or another. I didn't  care what I had to do. "Fp give me the footage or I'll get it my self.". I said getting closer to fp's face.
           "What are you gonna do? Strangle him.". Tallboy manages to say through a laugh.
           "No, but I might just strangle you.". I said sternly.
           "Enough fighting. If I give you the footage will you shut up?".  He said.
           "Yes" I said calming my self down.
           He lead us to the office Where the survalince footage is kept. He began searching through the footage for the night Jason was killed.
           A few minutes later, he handed me a flash drive and said "whoever killed jason is on that flashdrive.".
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     When we were walking over to veronica and betty they seemed worried but when they saw that we were ok. They were relieved. "We thought yall got hurt or something.".  Veronica  said running towards us.
       "Did you get the footage?". Betty asked.
       "Yeah, we did. Took some convincing from angel  though.". Jughead said punching my arm.
        "Angel?".  Betty confusedly said
"Its a nickname, for the serpents.". I said.
         "When do you wanna watch this?". Betty said.
         "in archie's garage in a hour.". I said.

A/N

Sorry for cutting it off right there but I just had too. I'm going to  take a break from writing I have stress on online school. So I probably wont release a new chapter in about a week. So please vote.