Last Few Days

Day 12: Tuesday
Tony had just told Peter that Toomes had been arrested, his underground operation had been found and the stolen alien tech had been reclaimed. Peter saw Liz at the end of the school corridor and he approached her.
"Liz. Liz, look. I'm so sorry."
"You say that a lot. What are you sorry for this time?"
"Your dad. I mean, I can't imagine what you're going through. If there's anything I can do to help..."
"I guess we're moving to Oregon. Mom says it's nice there, so that's cool. Anyways, Dad doesn't want us here during the trial, so..."
"Liz, I... I..."
"Bye, Peter. Whatever's going on with you, I hope you figure it out," Liz said before she left. Peter turned and watched her leave as Tony came over and put his hand onto his shoulder.
"There will always be casualties Peter. But you did the right thing."
"I know. That's why I feel so bad about it."
"Come here," Tony said after a moment and he embraced Peter.
//
Day 15: Friday
By Friday, Peter was fully recovered and Iron Man threw a party to celebrate. He invited all of Peter's friends to the Avengers compound and Thor made everyone cocktails, which didn't go down very well but everyone enjoyed it anyway. Flash spend the whole party just staring at everyone in awe, while Steve and Natasha tried to stick as many rude signs on Flash's back before they were caught. Happy also saw to it that Ned got a shirt signed by all the Avengers. That made Ned faint. Peter and MJ found a quiet spot in the garden where they agreed to be friends before MJ pulled Peter into the pool and Rhodes and Sam joined them.
//
The End
//
Be sure to check out my other Spidey stories:
You're Going To Be Ok MJ
I'm Proud Of You Kid
Spiderman Oneshots