4

Yongsun POV

Tomorrow will be our anniversary, and I haven't told Byul about the meeting with my parents. I scheduled it on the day of our anniversary as one of my gifts to her.

It's already 1pm but this hamster is still sleeping peacefully beside me. I just got here because, geez I just miss my baby. I'm on my phone, sitting and leaning on the headboard when I felt hands crawling in my stomach, hugging me.

"Good Afternoon" I said full of sarcasm. Byul just shrugged and burried her face on my side (near my tummy).

After I don't know how many minutes, "Morning, what time?" I heard Byul asked. "It's already near 2pm, Byul-shi." I answered.

Byul started to move, peeking at my phone so I tilt my phone to her and felt a pecked on my cheek before standing up to go to the bathroom to do her morning routine.

"Do you want to eat? I brought food from my house." I asked her.

"Deh!" She answered loudly, she's still brushing her teeth.

I went out to heat the food that I brought, it's a bricked oven pizza. Byul loves pizza these days that she's always sending me pictures of it.

She went out rubbing her face in a towel, how beautiful my baby with that bare face.

We ate deliciously, and now we're back on her bed cuddling each other while using our cellphones. I just realized that we really don't need a big bed, we're literally on just one side maybe that's why we fit on my small bed.

"Byul-ah" calling for her attention. "Unnie" she answered back.

"I need to tell you something." I said in a sad voice that made her looked up to me frowning.

"Why why why??" She asked continously, worried is on her face.

"Tomorrow...."

"Uhuh. It's our anniversary." She just cut me off.

"Let me finish.......we'll go to.......my parents house." SHOCKED is in her face.

"You're joking, right? That's not funny, unnie." She said rolling her eyes to me. Wow, this girl.

"Yah! I'm not joking." I said and smacked her arm because she's throwing daggers with her eyes, everyone.

"Really? Really?"

"Yes, really. Yonghee-unnie will come with us tho." I said and Byul suddenly stand up and went out of the room.

"Yah! Where are you going?!" I followed her and saw her in her dressing room. Rummaging through her clothes, literally. Yah! I'm the one who's fixing her dresser.

"What are you doing?! Don't make a mess with your clothes." I said at her.

"Is this okay, unnie?" Ignoring me and showed me a red sweater with a white shirt and like a chained jeans, she is even looking for shoes. She chose a mustard alexander wang panelled sneakers and put the whole outfit in a empty clothes rack putting the shoes below it.

 She chose a mustard alexander wang panelled sneakers and put the whole outfit in a empty clothes rack putting the shoes below it