9

Your reqs is up!! It's one of a hella looooong chapter, that is split into two chaps hehe

●●●●●●●

Bracing Fall is now approaching, sooner or later russet, saffron, and scarlet leaves will be seen on trees and roads. The scorching summer has passed by. The only time where Yong and Byul off schedule matched, it was a Friday night.

Byul POV

"You're less nervous now, babe." Yong said, I glanced at her and smiled.

"Because I'm with you" And winked at her.

"AHHHH! Isanghae!! (This is weird.)" She said, laughing it off. That is her famous reaction on or off cam when I become greasy to her.

"Left or Right?" I asked, can't remember it because of too much darkness.

"Left, 2 streets away." Yong said while looking at the front, now fixing her self and the things that we brought.

We arrived pretty late, parked the car, and picked up our stuffs in the back seat. Yong rang the doorbell to let them know we're here and opened the main door, I'm just following her.

"I'll call appa." Yong said and went upstairs, when her appa is about to go down also.

"Your omma went to the mart for a while, she'll go to the countryside tomorrow. She said she wanted to relax." Appa said.

"Ohhh, I'll arrange a vacation soon with (big) Yong. I'll update you.."

"Arasso~ after your promotions? It is -ber months now, you will be promoting again, right?" Yong just nod while fixing some of the things that we brought. Appa heating the food they prepared earlier.

"Byul, you can put our things in my bedroom." Yong said and I picked up our backpacks in the living room, "Left, right?" I asked "Dehh~".

Yong's bedroom is still neat with white as the dominant color, it looks like eomonim and abeonim is cleaning it even though Yong doesn't come often. I arrange my clothes as Yong has old clothes here, lay it at the top of the cabinet near the bathroom, and lay our beauty product pouches side-by-side beside my clothes. Yong is an organized person after all.

While climbing down the stairs appa asked, "Byul, did you asked Yongsun already?" Yong looked at me brows furrowed.

"Drinking? Don't worry appa. I promised you right." With that I chuckled and Yong glared at me, when her dad saw it we both laugh.

"You can't drink." Yong whispered that made me looked at her.

"Yongggggg" I whined.

"Go on sit now, the food is ready." Appa said to stop us from having a petty fight.

I helped to transfer some food from the kitchen to the dining table, Yong fixed the plates and now sitting. I leaned down to give her a peck on her hair, before sitting down. She smiled back.

We had our dinner, and did some catch ups too, Yong also shared her...well our group schedule, for the next 3 months before Christmas Day.

We decided to just drink in the living room while doing some YouTube karaoke, with Yong's bluetooth microphone of course.

"Appa, you really prepared for this, huh?" Yong said amazed when abeonim went back with 3 bottles of chilled soju. I stand up to assist him.

"The shot glass is in the cabinet, and get some beer too if you want." He said which I did.

When I came back Yong is already testing her microphone, abeonim is now sitting with eomonim beside him both watching Yong. I placed the things on the center table and went to Yong, what's the problem?