5

Yong POV

I wake up because of the sunlight beaming into my eyes, it felt strange no one is hugging me closely. I opened my eyes and didn't saw Byul, where is she?

"Byul-ah~ Byul-ah!"

"Morning, babe. I'm here in the kitchen!" She answered back, okay.

I wrapped myself with the bathrobe Byul put in near my pillow, and decided to do my morning routine. After, I grab my phone and went out to see what's Byul doing.

I'm shocked as I saw Seulgi, Byul's dongsaeng. I thought she went home yesterday, I greeted her my good morning and she greeted me back. And ofcourse the hamster hugged me, and pecked at my lips.

"I thought Seulgi--"

"Noona, she waked me up early and fetch me.." Seulgi said complaining about her sister, I slightly slapped Byul's arm.

"She can't do anything, I'm the noona." Byul said giggling.

"What are you making?" I asked.

"Byul-noona, wanted to bake some cookies but we both know she may burned this kitchen or even the whole complex." Seulgi answered, and she got a glaring Byul which made her hide behind my back. These cutie sisters.

"It should be a surprise but you spilled it." Byul said, pulling my arm to get me away from Seulgi and backed hug me putting her head on my shoulder. Seulgi just rolled her eyes to tease how possesive her sister is.

"I wanted to make something personal, not just the gifts that we bought." She's really so much, to the point that she even want to bake.

"But Seulgi is the one making it, not you" I teased her and Seulgi is laughing loudly.

"True. True." And we are now teasing Byul that made her pout. I pecked at her lips and saw other things on the counter table.

"What is this?" I said before checking them out and saw Korean Meat Set, Red Ginseng, Korean Traditional tea set, and some health supplements. I glared at her, she's spending too much now. It's not good.

"Babe?" I looked at her and pulled her to the bedroom to talk privately.

"Wae~yo?" She asked before entering the bedroom.

"Is that for my parents?" She just nod.

"You're spending too much now, it's not good even if it's for my parents." I told her, she's now looking at the floor.

"I just want to impress your parents, Yongsun. I'll be meeting them for the first time as your girlfriend, babe." With that I hold her chin to make her look at me.

"I'm sorry. I understand where you're coming but promise me this is the first and last time you're spending that much." I leaned to give her a passionate kiss, we stayed there for minutes and decided to break off before we do something even though Seulgi is in the kitchen.

"Yes madam, let's go out now before Seulgi think of other things." She said giggling and went back to the kitchen to be Seulgi's right hand in baking.

It's already 2pm and I decided to prepare now for our early dinner. After taking a bath, I called Byul who's watching in the living room to tell her It's her turn now.

I went to the dressing room to wear the clothes that I prepared yesterday. As I was dressing up, I saw the hickeys from yesterday's love making. Thank god i'm wearing a long sleeve top that will cover the marks in my breast, where i'm concerned is the one near my abs. I decided to put a concealer to it, hope mom doesn't notice it later.