7

Byul POV

Today is the day! My private meet with Yong's mother, I'm getting nervous, sweating her in the practice room because I barely have 3 hrs to go before the dinner meet.

"Noona, why are you sweating too much?" One of the dancers asked handing me a towel.

"Thanks. Just tired from the continuous practice." I reasoned out.

"Just a few more run thru in the choreo, we can go after." One of the dancers said while taking his rest.

We went to the choreography again and again, not wanting a flaw in it. Finishing at 5:30PM earlier than our usual dismissal, for the dancers to take a break from exhaustion.

I texted Yong that I'm on my way home now, and I'll be sleeping before meeting the Egg Yolk to gain my energy back. What a lie. She didn't reply, maybe she's sleeping or doing household chores again.

I just took a cab going home to my complex to freshen up because I asked manager-nim to pick up Yong's eomonim, I already told eomonim that I can't pick her up due to my schedule and she said it's okay and we'll just meet on the restaurant.

After dressing up, I left a sticky note on Seulgi's door, saying I'll be out text me if she needs anything, i'll bring pizza later. I drive going to Brera, an Italian restaurant around Seoul and making a quick call to confirm my reservation and emphasizing to give us a corner seat, for some privacy which they oblige.

I'm patiently waiting for Yongsun's eomonim, when Yong texted me, 'Okay and take care', I hope i'll be okay after this, babe. Ting! Manager-nim texted that they're near just around the corner. I went out to great eomonim, and we went inside and I guided her towards our seat.

"Let's order first?" Eomonim started. We ordered an appetizer, their special pizza, and stuffed pastas.

"How are you, eomonim and abeonim?" I started the conversation when the waiter left.

"We're good. Yeobo is taking care of the plants that Yongsun sent in the house, making his father a gardener." I chuckled with that.

"Speaking of Yongsun, how are you two?"

"She's having her break now, and I'm doing my solo--" I was cut off when my phone on the table continously vibrated that made the center of attention.

"Go on check it. It may be important." I checked it and i'm doomed.

"Eomonim" that's the only word that came out of me. She looked at me with confusion and worry.

I showed her the text message and she asked, "What reason did you told her?"

"I told her i'll be meeting with my friends, Egg Yolk. RV Seulgi is one of them Eomonim." With that our order arrived and Eomonim is giggling looking at me.

"Eomonim, let's eat now." I said as I served her food and turned off my phone.

"You know what, I can see right now that you're scared of Yongsun" She stated. Your daughter can be soft and can be a monster too with just her gaze, eomonim.

"Just her gaze, eomonim" that made her laugh, understanding what I said.

"I asked your manager earlier...."

I looked up to her.

"..if they know about your relationship."

"Ahh, yes eomonim. Our CEO, manager-nim, and the members know it too." I added.