8

Flashback

After Dinner with Kim's Family.

Byul POV

"I'll just take a cab. Thanks for tonight Yonghee-unnie." I said as soon as I parked Yong's car, gathering my things and about to get off.

"Byulyi" Yong called me and looked at her sister at the back seat fixing herself to get off.

"Okay I get it. I'll go up first.....you" looking at me. "You talk first, okay?" I just nod at her and smiled.

After Yonghee went out, no one dared to talk. The car is filled with our harsh breathing, I can feel Yong is side eyeing me looking at the front, finding the what called 'timing'. I opened my phone, refreshing Instagram continously.

"Byul" she looked at me trying to get my attention. I looked at her - emotionless.

"I'm sorry." she said 'how many times should I hear it bacause of this topic?'

"Why? Can I just go home, I want to rest too." I said feeling drained of this situation.

"Babe, I'm sorry. Next time..." bullshit, next time again? "Next time I'll tell them. Promise." She said changing her postiton facing me.

"Babe." I chuckled. "Let's just rest Solar-shi, we still have a practice tomorrow. " I said slowly looking at our interwined fingers.

"Can we please talk about this? Before this day ends."

"Nothing's to be talk about." I said turning off this topic and grabbing my phone again.

"Byul, please cooperate!" Her voice started to raise, I looked up and frustration is all over her face now because of my actions.

"Cooperate? Tell me Yong, what are we?"
I looked at her eyes coldly.

"Byul" she said like a whisper.

"What? You can't even admit it to yourself?....Then how can you admit it to your parents, bestfriend." I said at her.

"I'm sorry, I love you."

"Stop fcking saying sorry!" I lost my temper now. "Is that my assurance in this relationship, just your love?"

"Give me a year, babe." I just looked at her. "A year. Don't give up on us, Byul."

I don't know anymore, Yong. You just rubbed it on my face, you can't fight for me, for us.

Family dinner. (Yes, a flashback in a flashback. hehe)

We are now running late for the family dinner because we just finished a schedule but they still waited for us.

"Omma. Appa. I brought Byul with me, it's okay right?" Yong asked before sitting down.

"Of course, she's your member. Byul-shi take a seat." Her mom said. We talked about things, schedules, personal lives, and of course dating.

"Yongsun-ah. Are you not dating anyone?" I gulped with that question.

"Omma. You know we can date right? But I don't have the time for it." Slightly chuckling. You just denied me there.

"Byul-shi" I looked at her mom. "Is Yongsun not dating anyone, you're always together right?"

"Unnie is a private person. She doesn't even tell me about it." I chuckled with that.

"Just update me when you have a boyfriend, okay? So we can meet him or do you want me to do uhmmm...blind dates." Her mom sound excited because of the idea.