two

I just got out of the airplane and I was really tired,thank god the moving truck had left our things 2 hours ago,and tbh I didnt tell payton that I was coming here so I'll just go to his house,today was Joanne's day off so will be good.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Paytons pov

Today I woke up and opened my curtains and saw a moving truck,and people putting boxes on the house next to me,well Ig new neighbors,as always I texted Ary.

Pay <33
Morning aryy xx

Sent

I waited a couple minutes for her to answer me but she didnt,strange

Pay <34
Aryyy
You okay??
Aryyy
WAKE
TF
UP
LAZY
ASS

okay well maybe I'm overreacting,maybe she's just busy,I go to my bathroom did my things and put on a tshirt and some sweatpants.and walked downstairs.

"Morning mom"i said as I walked into my livingroom,"morning my ass" she said laughing",good afternoon,go eat something bc In a couple hours we will see who is the new neighbors "

I walked to the kitchen and there was pancakes on counter."thanks mom"i yelled from the kitchen"yeah yeah,you need to start to get up early"she yelled back"i dont think soo"i yelled.

The thing is since Arya's got a bf I've been a little sad,bc I really like,but i didnt tell her sonner bc i wanted to know her and we become besties and she got a bf and here we are,I really miss her tho.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Arya's pov

We arrived to our new house and it was like this

"Mom I really want to see payton can I go pleasssseee"i asked my mom"goo,do you know where it is?"she asked back"yeand and thank you sooo much"

When I realized my house was literally besides Payton's I saw that his car and Joanne's were on the driveway so I knocked on the door and payton opened it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Payton's pov

I finished my pancakes and I was on my livingroom with mom and faith and the dogs,when the doorbell ringed.

"I'll get it " I said and walked towards the door and when I opened it I saw Arya.....