tirty six

(if your sad listen to this ^^ )

They were speachless... theyr faces..shocked...

they didnt say anything..my mom how was with her mouth full of food but opened and my dad who chocked on his own water was with wide eyes...Joanne she was loking at us woth wide eyes, until my dad broke that silense.

D:Son...you have my blessing

sudently my mom, joanne and faith come towards me and pulled me into a hug.

M:show us the ring
*shows*
F:omg is so efing beautiful*gasp*
M&j:congrats Arya
A:thank you and thank you dad it really means alot for me.
D:your welcome darling

after all that *drama* we all did the dishes and it was really late but my mom wanted to take Levi to theyere house and he agreed.

I was so tired so i decided to have a shower,so i steped in the bathroom, and started to take all of my clothes.

i was loking on the mirror just loking at myself when the door openes.

A:HEYY!!
P:hey
he said trying to seduce me
A:hey *giggles* im going to have a shower you should go to sleep,i said to him putting my hands on his shoulders.
P:well but baby,my friend is really exited to see your Friend
He said loking down

i cant lie it made really horny when i loked to his d-friend.

🚨⚠️SMUT⚠️🚨

i went into the bathroom door and loked it amd then got to payton, i started to kiss him, it turned into a make out so i toke his shirt since i was naked and he wasnt, i was getting really wet so i bent down and toke his pants off and his boxeres too revealing his big di-friend, i started to put it all ovet my mouth to just lubrificate it.

P:baby please let daddy face fuck you
A:okay daddy(eww gross)
i put it all over my mouth again, as i start to deep throat him i heard him groan and moan.

P:Baby im c~um~mingg

he then lets out his warm liquid and i swallow it...

🚨⚠️
(Okay no, rn im leastening to my sad playlisd whilendoind this smut but i cant anymore,but they did the dirty k)

After we finish i put on just my panties and a tshirt and payton only in his boxeres. and we falled asleep.

(ik im not the only one having a sad playlist tell me yalls if you have them on spotify for me to search it up )