eleven

HI SO IN THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE IT JUST GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

kisses from me xo

T

wo weeks later

Aryas pov.

I'm at paytons for the day since my mom and dad had to travel bc of they're job.so me and payton are on his room watching outer banks and I keep telling him how jj is hot af and that he could brack my back whenever he wants and I saw that payton was starting to get jealous.

P:yk I'm hotter then that jj guy right?
A:yeas baby but hes so hot
P:that's it

He got up and go to his drawers and go to the bathroom he got out shirtless with his hat backwards and a black bandana on his neck.

Play the music for a better lecture

P:so how about now,what do you think abt that jj guy huh?
A:shut up and kiss me

I said walking towards him and taking his hat off and throwing it somewhere on his room,I started to kiss him until it turned out into a make out session,so I grabbed him by the bandana and walked towards the bathroom.

A:yk I always wanted to have mirror sex *smirks*
P:oh really

Me and payton quickly stipped our clothes and he turned me around so I was facing the mirror.

P:you know Arya..
He said as he put on the his tip on my .. yk where

P:bent down a little for me princess,thank you,As I was saying you know Arya..

He said as he started to slam himself inside of me.

P:you have been a really naughty girl
He said slamming his huge hard cock in me.

A:oh~h FUCK~~
P:and naughty girls *groans* have to be punished *groans*

He started to go in and out faster as he could

A: oh my...fuck...daddy please dont..please dont stop..Ohhhh my...

P:*groans*does daddy make you pleasant?

A:fuckkk...yes he does.....oh my...payton dont stop..it feels so good...

??:PAYTON IM HOMEEE

fuck his moms home what are we going to do

P:K MOM IM GOING TO SHOWER
jo:OKAY HONEY

p:let's take this somewhere else but promise to be quiet iven tho u wanted to here your screams and moans ,okay baby?
A:okay daddy
P:jump baby

I jumped and we started to kiss and payton turned on the water and we got in. He put me down and pushed me to a wall(not hard) and put himself inside of me.

I tried everything I had to not moan,i then felt a familiar knot in me and I knew I was going to cum so I tapped on his shoulder to not moan.

P:do it I'm already behind you

And we cummed together,we then washed ourselves and we got out,ofc I nedded payton to help me but it was worth it.we ended up watching the little mermaid and we spent the rest of the day just chillin