eight

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SMUT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS TYPE OF CONTENT THEN DONT READ IT AND GO TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THANK YOU.KISSES FROM ME.

Paytons pov.

Two days later

Sooo I've got tbh with u,I've been feeling REALLY horny while I'm with Arya,but what can I do?.ik exactly what to do.i told her to came at mines just to chill and watch a movie and she agreed,the thing is she doesn't know what movie,mom and faith aren't home soo let's do this.

*ding dong* she's here,I got up and opened the door and we come to my room to watch tha "movie"

A:soo what we gonna watch?
P:I'm gonna put on the movie and you could do the popcorn?
A:sure I'll brb
P:thank youuu

I got on netflix and put on 365 days bruh idk if she knows this movie but idgf so yeah.after a couple minutes she came.

A:what we watching
P:you'll see

After the first scene she said

A:oh hell nah we ain't gonna watch this
P:yes we are what the problem ?
A:i- forget it

The movie when by and it was the 'boat scene' so I looked at her,and she was already looking at me,so i smirked and i thing lead to another and we were making out I put my hand under her shirt signalazing for she to take and she did it and then she put her hand under mines,touching my abs so I took my shirt and started to kiss her neck leaving hickeys all the way to her colar bone and took her bra and kissed one boob and massaged the other, she was now laying down on my bed so I made a trail of kissed down her stomach,I got to her no no square and looked at her,asking for permission she nodded her head ,so I took her shorts and her panties,I started to eat her out and she was a moaning mess like I'm not I'ven kidding she's driving me crazy.so i inserted 2 fingers ,3 fingers and she cummed on my mouth,I couldn't keep my self so I put on a condom and put myself inside of her and she let out the most pornografic moan I've ever heard.

A:uhmmm yes d~daddy right thereee uhmm

I started to go faster and harder.

A:daddy please f~faster aauhmmm
P:your wish is my command princess

I started to go as faster as I could, when my thrusts become more sloppier.

A:~uhmm daddy I'm gonna cum
P:cum for daddy princess

And we cummed at the same time. I think she wasn't tired yet so she goes down on my member and started to give me a handjob

P:uhmm babygirl just do it

And she did, she started to give a blowjob and tbh it was so good like maybe the best blowjob ever . I felt my self cum in her mouth and she swallowed. And kissed me passionate
And layed down besides me and we cuddled and she falled asleep and moments after so did I.

Oh wow that was intense? Tell me what you think about it?

Peace out