twenty six

Aryas pov.

i was woke up by a flight attendent saying that we have lended,i took Levi and put him on my him and his head on my sholder,i got my bags and passed througt security.

I got an uber to my apartment and called the babysitter.

The babysitter= maya

A:hey maya I really needed you to take care of Levi,do you have time for rn?
Ma:yeah I'm actually doing nothing so yeah
A:thanks can you go to my apartment rn?
Ma:yup omw
A:okay thank you bye

I hung up and then Levi woke up.abt 20 minutes later the uber driver got to my building and I got up to my apartment.

When I got there,maya was waiting for me at my door.

Ma:hii
A:hey,get in

I opened the door and go get my macbook and said.

The macbook ^

A:I wont be home until 6pm so if you need anything just call me okay?
Ma:yeah we will be fine
A:okay bye baby ily
L:I wove you to mommy

And I walked downstairs,I got into my car and drove to work.

When I got to my work,I quickly got into the elevator and got to the 15th floor.

I was greated by workers walking and running I didnt iven knew what was happening so I got into my boss's office.

A:*knock**knock* hey,john what's happening?
J:our business is going down the hill and I dont know what to do,I got all the workers here nd we will have a meeting in 5 minutes ,arya let's go.

I got in the meeting room and we talked and talked and talked and then we finally got to a resolution.

The resolution:
Find a new boss or go down the hill

After alot of arguing on how should be the new boss we decided that we should go to votes.

There was

Ashley:my assistant
Garry:coworker
Me:John's assistant
John:the boss

Idek why John got on the nominees but okay

Ashley:54 votes
Garry:20 votes
Me:80 votes
John:7 votes

So guess what,I'm the fucking boss baby.

My assistant,Ashley showed me my new office

Isn't AMAZING,like look at it its gorgeous.

Ash: congrats Arya,you deserve it.

I set my my computer and looked at the time.... 5.58pm,well time to go home.

I got into my car and got my building,again I go into the elevator and opened my door.

A:hey
Ma:oh hey,I already feeded Levi and hes asleep
A:okay,so here's the money,45 bucks as usual
Ma:thank you,I was really needing the money
A:no worries
Ma:well igtg bye
A:bye maya

I then got to my room and put on something more comfortable, and got to Levi's room.

He was asleep, awee, I then got to the kitchen and made some noodles for me,and I got to my room and watched some Netflix and falled asleep.