six

Arys pov.

We got to the restaurant and it looked like this

"Omg payton this is gorgeous!!"i said"ik lets find a sit?"he said"yeah lets go"

We find a table for us and the waitress come us.

"Welcome to la bonne nuit, im gonna be your waitress"the waitress said"well I'll have (whatever you want) and you Arya?" Payton said"ill have (whatever you want)"
"Okay I'll be right back with you orders,what will you like to dring?"the waitress asked"ill have water"payton said"ill have the same "I said"okay I'll go now"she said as she walked away.

After ten minutes the waitress come back with our orders and we ate.we were just talking and payton being payton had to pay.

"Yk you didnt had to,right?"I said"well but I wanted to and the boys always pay"he argued back"k I'm not gonna argue with you"i said laughing"Arya can I ask you something""sure go ahed"

"Arya I know you just got out of a relationship but I cant take it anymore,Arya I like you and not as just besties I've liked you since we've met but I didnt want to rush things so I wanted to meet you first but then that asshole appeared on your life and here we are,Arya Rose Jones would you be my girlfriend?"he said"...yes,a MILLION TIMES YES"

He then got up and so did I and we hugged and then he kissed me.it was like fireworks and omg his soft lips,we were in public so it was like a tiny kiss but it was magical.

We then got to his car and and he drove to my house.

"I had fun tonight bf"i said "I had fun to gf"he said and we laughed

We hugged and I walked in and run towards my room,I took all my make up and put on a tshirt and sweatpants and got in bed and texted payton.

Arya changed payton <33 to my baby 🥺❤
Payton Changed bestie ary ♡ to my babygirl <33

My babygirl <33
Good night baby :)

My baby 🥺❤
Night boo ❤

And I falled asleep.