four

Aryas pov.
You saw this

Is-is that Aiden,I excused myself and got up from the table and go to the street I didnt knew it was raining,great,I just layed there on the floor wondering what did I do wrong,when I felt someone layeing besides me

"Are you okay Ary?"Payton said"no"i said back"lets go inside and let's talk"

I then got up and we walked inside his house.

"Honey what's going on?"my mom asked me"aiden he-he cheated on me mom" "awee baby come here" she said pulling into a hug" mom I want to go home please" I said "sure honey,I'm so sorry joanne"she apologized"its okay Ary is not in the better position right now go home it's okay we will do this another time" "thanks joanne" my mom said.

We run to my house and I go to my room and took a shower and put something comfort and layed on my bed bailing my eyes out when he called me...

"Heyy baby sorry my phone died and I just saw your text now" " FUCK YOU AIDEN I SAW YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND,TOO CLOSE HUH,YK WHAT GO AHEAD AND ADMIT YOU CHEATED" "Ary i-" " FUCK YOU WERE OVER YOU FUCKER"

And I hung up, I just couldn't believe what did I do wrong what happened wasn't I good enough,was I a bad gf,ughh FUCK

Put.of nowhere my breath started to get more heavy and then i realized I was having a panic attack,the first thing I did was call someone hoping someone in the house.

"Hello ?" Said a deep Male voice"Ary are you okay?"then it hit me it was payton "payton.....I cant .... breath....please.. come ...to my house....." "Ary? Try and breath baby"

I did as he said and then there was a knock on my window, I opened it and he hugged me and my legs gave up.

"Shuu everything Is okay,I'm here,just match my breath"

I did it,so I started to breath better.

"Payton.." "dont say anything baby let's just go to bed"

He grabbed me bridal style and he put me on my bad.

"Payton ..please dont leave me" " I won't,never" " promise ??" "Promise"

He layed down besides me and I put my head on his chest,he gave up and wrapped his hands around my waist and our legs were intertwined,he massaged my head,and I eventually falled asleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Payton's pov.

Aryas called me in the middle of the night asking for help,when I got there she opened the window and she loked terrible,her eyes were red and puffy,so then I hugged her and her legs gave in,I then bough her to the bed and layed besides her,we were cuddling and I the falled asleep.

Sup y'all