Chapter 1: Returning Home

All rights belong to Rick Roidan except Zeke

"Lady Athena, I have finished the tasks you have given to me. Is there anything else I could do for you?" Percy asked The wisdom goddess. He looked up at her and a flash of pity, sadness, anger, and confusion passes through her face in the span of two seconds. If Percy hadn't been training on these missions for Athena to get approval of him and Annabeths marriage, he would have missed it.

"No that is everything." She smiled weakly. " I'm sorry Percy." Before I could ask why, she flashed me to the beach if Camp Half Blood. I smiled and was about to head to my cabin, when I heard whispers. I couldn't understand what they said, but I caught my name and moved closer.

"What did you say babe? Sorry I kinda spaced out." A familiar voice spoke.

"I asked when she you going to tell Percy that your with me now?" An unfamiliar voice spoke, but I know who one of them is. My wise girl.

"Whenever he gets back. I have got what I wanted from him and-" Annebeth started before she abruptly stopped. I peeked the corner to confirm it was Annabeth, and some dude who had sandy blonde hair and sparkly blue eyes. A familiar black sword was at Annebeths neck, along with a silver arrow at zeke's head.

"WHY ANNEBETH? AFTER ALL PERCY HAS DONE FOR YOU, YOU GO BEHIND HIS BACK AND CHEAT? WITH ZEKE? WHO SLEEPS AROUND WITH THE WHOLE CAMP?" Nico yelled.

"You filthy male, you deserve to die. Say goodbye." Thalia said very calmly. Annebeth and Zeke cowered and started shaking. As much as I want her to be as broken as I am, my fatal flaw stood in the way.

"Stop." I spoke from my hiding spot. I walked out and everyone looked up and noticed me. Annebeth got up and ran to me.

"Percy help me, they tried to kill us. Zeke made me make out with him and-" She said before a bright flash, and a loud SMACK.

"I dont like Barnacle Beard most of the time, nor his kids, but Percy is diffrent. I, Athena, hereby disown Annebeth Chase." Athena growled.

"Mom it was Zekes fault!" She yelled. I screamed in rage and two things happend. The ground Shook violently and the waves crashed angrily against the shore. The second thing was the fire dripping from my hands. It wasnt regular fire though. It was a dark blue, almost purple color.

"I HEARD EVERYTHING THAT YOU SAID! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. The waves reached up from the bay and slung them out to the middle of the water, then there were 13 flashes around us.

"What is going on here, somebody explain." Zues boomed. Hesita and Dad noticed my tears and crushed me in a hug. For the first time since the war ended I cried.