Chapter 4: Powers

I slowly opened my eyes with a groan. As i opened my eyes, i was met with a very bright light.

"Apollo?" I ask with a weak voice.

"Yeah, Percy." He responded concerned.

"Quit smiling, its hurting my head." I laughed, and sat up. I heard two laughs. Apollos and a woman. The woman started to say something.

"Wait, i wanna guess who you are. Hmmmmm... ok Athena wouldn't sit here to talk to me, Demeter doesn't talk to me, Hera hates me, so does Artemis, mom is very busy. So that would leave Aphrodite, or Hestia. By the lack of perfume from Aphrodite, guessing Hestia?" I heard a laugh.

"Well, you need to work on your guessing skills then." Athena said. I looked at her smiling, when i suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. I looked away, my pain came back, and so did the tears. Suddenly, i the door bust open, and an concerned Nico, Thalia, Leo, the stolls, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, and surprisingly Clarrise. I looked up at them.

"hey." i weakly smiled weakly. 

"Woah. Dude, your hot as hell, no homo though." I heard Jason say. I look confused and looked at the mirror beside me. Woah. My hair was darker except for the tips, which were white. My eyes were sea green still, except for the black, purple, blue, yellow, orange, and red. My jaw perfectly chiseled, and plump lips. I smiled and my teeth were a dazzling white. I stood up and was surprised to be taller than Apollo, who was 6'2. It seems i would be 6'4 or 6'5. I looked down do see bulging muscles, but not overly muscular like Hercules, but like a muscular swimmer. I could also see an 8 pac. It was then when i realized i was shirtless, and look  up to see all the girls blushing looking away, except Thalia who yelled "Damn Percy." And we all busted out laughing. 

"Percy, you are requested in the throne room." Apollo said, and before i could grab my shirt, he flashed us there. Once we got there, i yelled at Apollo for not letting me get my shirt, when i heard a squeal. 

"Aphrodite do-" i tried to tell her no before she shrunk and jumped at me. Of course me being a gentleman caught her.

"Percy, we definitely need to hangout." She purred in my ear. I sighed.

"Aphrodite, I just got my heart broke, so can you please." I whispered back. She looked at me shocked, then her eyes flickered with... is that sadness, and she went back to her throne.

"Percy?" A voice i didn't want to hear spoke. I turned around, and saw all of Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter. All the Aphrodite and Venus girls squealed, and all the other girls blushed and turned away.

"What Annabeth?" i asked coldly. On the outside i was mad, but on the inside, my heart was breaking in a million pieces all over again. She started crying.

"Why did you cheat on me?" She asked. It was quite, before me, nico, and thalia started laughing. Zues was about to speak, but got cut off bye my sister.

"Aye I'm back lil bro." Nyx said coming out the portal with Geae before scowling at Annebeth.

"Ah, wazzup lil sisters?" I laughed and got hit in the back of the head.

"Percy, for the last time we are older." Nyx growled. Mom and Dad walked out then.

"Actually Nyx, he is your older brother. He was the first born, but it took him over thousands of years to reach Earth." Chaos said and dad chuckled. I started dancing and doing a little chant with Apollo. 'We are older. We are older. We da big bros. We da big bros.'

"Wait, what do you mean? Percy is a mortal." Annabeth asked. She was suddenly slapped by Nyx.

"You shut your mouth whore. Percy is my older brother, and we are his siblings." She said before the others came through the portal. They suddenly bowed to me.

"Huh? No get up. Don't do that, i don't like that." I sighed. They laughed.

"Hello brother i am Eros. This is Pontus, the bright boy is Aether, then there is Erebus, and you know Nyx, Gaea, and Tarturus. That lady beside Gaea is Hemera. So, hows life been treating you bro?" Eros introduced me and then turned and slung his arm around my  and Apollo's shoulders. I was about to answer when i felt a slap to my head, i turned around to fine Artemis standing there looking angry.

"Boy put on a shirt. I don't need another Apollo." She growled. Apollo and Eros laughed.

"Oh Arty, I'm sorry, I will do that right now, but thanks for checking me out I guess." I laughed. She turned a bright silver and drew her hand back to slap me, but i sidestepped before she hit me, and grabbed her from behind and before she could react, took her to her throne. I put a black shirt on that Aphrodite gave me, and walked back to my family. The fates then appeared. 

"All Hail Perseus Achilles Jackson, Primordial of Primordials, Gods, Monsters, immortals, Hero's, Loyalty, Demi-gods, Polyamory, Swords, Assassins, The elements, Time, Speed, Death, Wings, Flight, The Sky, Battle Strategy, Hope, and Fire. Your Sacred animals are Wolves, Space Lions, and Δολοφόνος θανάτου, and διάβολος δολοφόνος. Devil Slayer and Demon Killer. Your Symbols of Power The Purger and The Xagolath." They chanted. I was confused. I didn't know what Space Lions, Devil Slayer, Demon Killer, The Purger, or Xagolath. Before i could ask, a massive 4 headed wolf with pitch black fur, so black that it made Nyx silver in the face, came out of no where. It had four different  colored eyes. Red, Purple, Blue, and Yellow. It was 12 feet tall and 7 feet wide, with razor sharp teeth and claws. The next animal was a phoenix with 3 heads. The weird thing about it was, it had 3 different bodies fuzed into one. On one side it was pitch black, in the middle was like a black fire, and the last was a Light. In my hands then appeared 2 swords, katanas to be exact. Ones blade was red while the other black. They felt perfect in my hands. 

"The Light on the wolf and phoenix are actually pure power, while the dark is Demonic power." Chaos explained.

"whoa!" Me, Apollo, and Hermes said together.