Chapter: 7 Last Day With Khione

"Khione, the ice cream machine is broken. They can't just fix it when you ask." I explain to Khione at McDonald's. She pouts and orders 20 chicken nuggets. I order a fish sandwich with bacon and big mac sauce, but no tartar. That would be nasty. As we ate, we were stealing each others fries. She took a handful and fries and squealed when I jumped up and started tickling her.

"Gimme mer frers." I said while eating her fries. Today was our last day together. This month has been the best anybody could have asked for. We started off with me talking to her, and her just being quite, until she woke me up one night crying. I ran to her and sat by her. She busted out crying. I just sat by her and held her and told her it was going to be alright . I sat there holding her until the sun started to come up. I looked over at her and smiled. She had fallen asleep.

"Percy!" I heard. I looked down, and saw that I had Khione pinned to the ground. I laughed, got my fries, and got up.

"Dont take my fries agian." I laughed. She smiled at me, and for some reason, my heart started beating really fast. Do I like her? I mean she is beautiful and funny so...  I shook my head, casting those thoughts out. I cant date anyone because of what Annabeth did to me. I opened my mouth to any something before I heard a voice in my head.

Perce?
Yeah
I may need you help
With what Apollo?
I kinda told people that you were coming to Karaoke tonight.
You WHAT!!??