Chapter 3: Chaos

The lady ran and hugged me. I sat there confused, until she started crying. I hesitantly rubbed circles on her back. She just kept crying until I spoke.

"Uhm, who are you?" I asked in my most kindest voice. She weakly smiled with tears still pouring. She tapped my head, and memories came flooding through my brain. I looked around, and realized that I was in a hospital of some sort. I heard screaming, so I ran to the room. It was the woman, and she was giving birth. It suddenly went away and flashed me to a house. It was the woman and she was holding the baby. She looked down at the baby and smiled.

"I think I will name you Perceus Achilles Jackson." I stopped breathing. So she has a kid with the same name as me. It flashed to another one and showed me at 12. No that doesn't make sense.

"Percy I'm sorry. But End is attacking. I will have to send you to Earth. I will erase all your memories of us and replace it with new ones. I dont want you to get hurt. I'm sorry. I love you son." She cried.

"Mom no! I want to stay here and help you!" Past me yelled. She then tapped my head, and I woke up. I looked around the throne room to see everyone kneeling.

"Huh?" I smartly asked.

"Percy bow down, do you know who this is? This is Chaos. Creator of everything." Zues hissed. I smiled, a tear falling down my cheek.

"No Zues, this is my mom." I whispered loud enough to be heard. Chaos smiled and hugged me agian and this time, I didnt hesitate to hug back. Everyone looked shocked.

"So whose your Dad?" Athena asked. I looked at Chaos.

"That would be me." A man said coming out the portal. The same man that was with Chaos giving birth to me. I slowly walked towards him. If my mom is Chaos, that means he is...

"Order." I whispered. I didnt think he heard me, but he nodded his head. Behind him came 8 flashes. I only know 2 of them.

"Why hello brother." Nyx said.

"Yes, it was nice to meet you, unfortunately you had to fight me, but I promise I'm not like that all the time." Gaea said.

"Wait a minute. If you guys are my parents, and you are my siblings, does that mean......."

"Yes, now for your powers to be awoken." Chaos said. She then sent a ball of power, probably the size of a dump truck.

"Holy fucking shit." I got out before I blacked out.