Chapter 2: Percy's a God?

I closed my eyes and wept. Why? What did I ever do to deserve this? All I have done is help and help everyone. Why would she cheat? I heard voices suddenly rushed into my ear and heard my name.

"Perceus Achilles Jackson." I heard. I looked up and saw the three fates. I just looked back down. I was so angry with then right now nothing could possibly be worse than what they have done.

"Percy, we offer Godhood to you." One of the ladies spoke. I was about to say no when I stopped. All of my friends are immortal, and I have nothing. But I came up with another idea.

"Ladie fates, as much as you fucked me over, I would have accepted, but I feel like Hades and Hesita deserve it more. After all Hades is part of the big three and Hesita is one of the eldest." I said. They nodded and two thrones appeared across from each other. One of bones and faces of the punished. One of fire and it radiated calmness and hope. Hesita and Hades stood there shocked. I smiled. Seeing them happy made me feel better. Slightly.

"Well if that would be all, I will take my leave." I started before I heard the fates speak agian.

"So Percy, now that you have received your wish, will you accept Godhood?" I turned around slowly.

"Why?" I asked. "Why me? What have I done for you to insist me to become a God? Yes I saved Olympus twice, but I got my wish recieved on both occasions. What is so special about me?" Everyone besides Zues, Ares, and Hera looked shocked. Even the fates looked shocked at my answer. Then one by one they all answered.

"I dont like you. But your selfless." Zues said after my dad raised his trident.

"Your courageous." Dad said.

"Your the definition of a hero." Hera said which surprised me.

"You are loyal." Aphrodite said.

"Your cool." Apollo said which made me chuckle. If Apollo is near, no need to fear, for you will forget about your problems and get agitated at him.

"Your an awesome prank buddy." Hermes grinned. I smirked.

"You care more about others than yourself." Hesita said. What Mr.D said surprised me.

"You earned my respect even though I dont like demigods."

"You earned my respect and I dont like humans." Hades said.

"You eat lots a cereal." Demeter said.

"Your the only decent male ever to live." Artimes said. The throne room got quite and my jaw was on the floor.

"Your a great fighter." Ares grumbled.

"And you are Perceus Achilles Jackson. Two time savior of Olympus, bane of giants and titans." The fates said at the same time. I just stood there astonished that the Gods complimented me.

"I-i-if you insist." I stutterd. All the God smiled.

"All hail Perceus Achilles Jackson, God of Heros, Demigods, Loyalty, Love, Swords, Assassins, The Elements, Time, Earth, Speed, The Warriors, Wings, Battle Strategy, and Hope. Your symbol of Power is Riptide. Your Sacred Animals are Wolves and Lions. You are now the 15th Olympian." The fates chanted. Suddenly I felt pain so painful that it didnt register at first. I looked around, just to see everyone staring worriedly at me.

"What's wrong guys im- AHGGGGGHHHHHHHH!" I started before the pain kicked in. I felt to the ground screaming. I didnt realize the fact everyone was crowded around me, or the fact that Hesita and Athena were holding my hands. After the pain subsided I thought of an evil plan. Using my new domain, I paused time, jumped up and cut the belt and zipper off Apollos, Hermes, and Ares pants. I went back to my spot and resumed time. Noise filled my ears. It suddenly stopped and it got quite. I looked up and Hermes, Apollo, and Ares were all trying to hold up their pants. Everyone burst out laughing. I smiled and started to roll on the ground laughing, forgetting everything that just happend before the throne room doors bust open. Before I could see who it was a portal appeared by my throne. Which was sea green with lions as armrests. Out of the portal came a woman. She had black hair with white specks, olive skin, and stood about 5'5.

"Damn!" Hermes and Apollo said before remembering about their pants. The woman looked right at me and ran to me.

"Percy."