Chapter 6: Khione and the Hunt

Sorry it took so long, i was grounded. But i'm back

"Wait what?" She yelled.

"You heard me. Also, swear not to reveal my team members identities" I shrug, and put a shirt on. She agreed to not revealing the identities of my team, while looking like a fish, with her mouth opening and closing. After i was finished getting dressed, she still was opening and closing her mouth with no sound coming out.

"I need some time to think about this, can you give me some time?" She asked while looking down.

"Of course. You just got out of a relationship, I won't force you into one. I'm not like Mr.ThunderPants." I said and walked over to her. I put 2 fingers under her chin, forcing her head up. "Take all the time that you need." She smiled gratefully at me. She pecked me on the cheek and flashed away. I smiled and walked down stairs.

"Ok guys le-" I started before i heard a prayer. 

Percy, if you can hear me, help us. It was Thalia. I looked at Luke with a smile.

"Lets go help out our dear cousin." I smirked.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We all flashed to where the hunters were located and saw the monsters attacking the campers.

"HEY!" I shouted, and the fighting stopped and the attention turned towards the 8 hooded figures. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way. Let the hunters go, or i will personally send all of you back to Tarturus." I smiled under my hood. I heard a scream and turned my attention to a man in a cloak taking Artemis into the woods.

"Deal with them." I said before appearing behind the cloaked person and Artemis. Artemis was unconscious and the dude was unzipping his pants. I cleared my throat and he turned around, and i caught a look at his face. Zeke. I growled and jumped from the tree, and knocked him off his feet.  I was about to stab him when a thought popped in my head. I smiled to myself. I almost feel bad for what's about to happen. Almost.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got some nectar and poured it into her mouth. She woke up not that long after. She saw my hood and reached for her dagger which wasn't there.

"Whoa, calm down. It wasn't me. That's the dude who took you. I just tied him up so your and your hunters can have some fun." I put my hands up in defense while smiling. 

"Ok, but your still a male. You are like every other male. A pig." She snarled.

"Ouch Arty, that's not something nice to say to someone who took the sky from you." I fake hurt in my voice. She looked shocked.

"P-Percy?" She asked. I flipped down my hood and smiled. She looked happy for two seconds before she slapped me.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN, I HAVE BEEN WOR-" She started before stopping and turning away.

"Awwww, was the man hating goddess worried about me?" I gave her my lopsided grin. She shook her head and sighed.

"So, this is the guy who took me? I'm guessing he tried to rape me." She said giving Zeke a death glare, making him whimper.

"You deserve it. Being a virgin and a goddess you wou-" Zeke started before i kicked him so hard the tree snapped in half.

"Don't worry about him dying. I made it to where he is alive until you decides he should die." I smirked at Artemis who gave me a smile that made me blush. She was hot. With her brown hair that was silver at the bottom, her striking silver eyes, her pink and plump lips, and smooth skin, she was the most beautiful thing i have laid eyes on. I blushed and looked away. I walked back to where the rest where and saw the Hunters pointing their bows at my team.