Chapter 5: Back to Earth

Should I continue or nah?

5000 Chaos years later or 10 Earth Years Later

"Son, your training is finished, you have progressed fantastically. Now, time for you to go back to Earth." Mom said. For the bast 5000 years, i have trained hard and long, and now i surpass Mom and Dad.

"Do i have to?" I asked. I am still hurting over Annabeth.

"Yes son, and for your troubles, we give you a gift." Dad said and snapped his fingers. I felt something heavy, and looked down.              (A/n. I'm to lazy to describe what he wearing, so here.)

                                                                        (Just imagine the red is green)

                                                       (Top is Purger bottom is Xagolath and throwing knives)

"Wow, thanks mom, dad." I laugh looking myself over smile. Just then i heard someone clear their throats. I looked up and Mom and Dad looked at each other mischievously. Just as i was about to say something i felt 7 presences. Stronger than the gods, but weaker than the primordials. I turned around slowly and was surprised when i saw their faces. In front of me was Zoe, Luke, Bianca, Beckendorf, Silena, Ethan, and a guy who looked like me, but with with blue eyes. The original Perseus, son of Zeus.

"Other than Perseus over here, i'm sorry i got you guys killed." I said, sad as i remembered their deaths. I heard running and saw Zoe running full speed at me. Before she hit me, i saw Luke smile. I flew across the room but didn't get up, i deserve it. I got them killed. I had me eyes closed but opened them when felt myself be pulled up.

"Well damn Percy, you good?" Luke laughed. I smiled lightly. 

"Percy, i speak for all of us besides Perseus, it was not your fault. If you keep thinking so, we will kill you very slowly and painfully" Zoe said with a smile and i laughed. After explaining everything to them, they told me that Chaos had got them before they got to the trial, except for Bianca. She had to explain to Chaos about Nico, and stayed until Nico stopped.

"Sorry to come barging in on this ultimate reunite-ment, but it is time to go back to Earth." Dad said. I sighed and stood up.

"Wait, are they coming?" I asked, just to be hit upside my head.

"Nyx, would you please stop hitting the back of my head!" I yelled. She laughed and patted my chest. 

"Of course were coming. After all, we friends." Beckendorf said. I smiled, and we all walked through the portal, to be greeted......

Cliffhanger lol not sorry

OK nevermind here

I smiled, and we all walked through the portal, to be greeted by Zeus and Hera arguing. We just sunk into the shadows not wanting to disturb them.

"Zeus, what don't you understand? I want a divorce because you are a cheating, lying, and disgusting piece of shit. I ju-" Hera started before Zeus hit her. I blanked out. Did he just do that? I asked myself. Once i came to again I saw Zeus tear Hera's shirt off.

"Zeus stop! Get off me." Hera squirmed but Zeus continued. 

I saw red. Faster than he could blink, me, Perseus, Beckendorf, and Luke were in front of Zeus, with our blades at his neck. We didn't even bother to put our hoods on, so he saw me and Perseus. Hera scooted away

^^^That what it looked like

"P-p-percy? S-s-s-son?" Zeus stuttered.

"Your not my dad. Dad is refered to as a man, and men don't hit women." Perseus snarled.

"You will divorce her right now." I growled. He nodded. I turned to Hera to see her shocked and confused.

"I-I-I deem this m-m-marriage null and v-void." Hera said. As soon as she said that, 2 things happened. The first being she blacked out, while the second was Bianca caught her before she fell.

"Zeus, I will make you fade if you touch her again. Now go!" I said calmly before yelling that last part. He flashed away in a panic. I turned around and checked on Hera when Luke spoke.

"Uhh dude, why are their 15 thrones?"

"Oh, after the second war, i asked for Hades and Hestia to have a throne."

"Ok, but what about that sea green one. The one in between Poseidon and Aphrodite?" Ethan asks.

"Well that one is mine. Which means i have a palace, come on." I said before picking Hera up and walking off. We found it in between Aphrodite and Artemis. We walked in, and everybody was crowded around the tv, while i took Hera to the master bedroom. I just realized her boobs were out. Nice size, at 36C and they look soft. I shook my head, and put my hoodie on her. I then sat her on the bed, and went to take a shower. I have gotten to like showers, alot, and take them as often as i can. I don't dry myself off anymore, cause it just feels better having the water run down my skin. I hopped out the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist, and walked out. When i walked out, i saw Hera was sitting on the edge of the bed. When she heard the door open, she turned around and saw me. She looked at my wet body and blushed.

"Well how do you feel?" I ask. She got up and stood right in front of me.

"Great, what about you?" She asks. I look down at her (bc she shorter) and smile. She was so beautiful.

"Can i tell you something?" She nodded. I stepped closer until my breath tickled her ear "I think you are extremely beautiful, strong,  independent, and kind woman. Dinner sometime?" I whispered.