An Enlightening Night

So... haven't started writing yet. It's been 12 days, yet here I am... not writing. I'm a huge procrastinator, I know. Anyways, how's your day been? Wait, I'm still procrastinating, DANG IT! Alright, I'll get started on the next chapter.

Percy P.O.V.

After spending another hour catching up with the Kanes and discussing various plans for the next war, Artemis, myself, and Annabeth all headed back to Olympus.

Annabeth went to oversee some of the new construction projects from the recent award ceremony, and Artemis and I took a walk.

"Gods, we just finished a war, and we already have another one on the horizon, can we not catch a break?!" I exclaim.

Artemis puts a hand on my shoulder, "Percy, if anyone can lead Olympus through another war, it's you. You've played a major part in 3 wars, you're strong enough to do this." Artemis assures me.

"It's not a question of strength, it's the fact that we just ended a war. All I want is some peace and quiet, and I've barely gotten any since I found out I was a demigod. Besides, teaming up with other pantheons is something that's never been done before, we have no way to know if we can even work together!" I say.

"While it's true that pantheons mixing usually doesn't work out, Zeus's ego usually played a lot part in that, and now we have you to represent us, a powerful and strong, but modest and caring leader. Besides, you and that Jason boy united the Greeks and Romans, so how much harder could another pantheon be?" asks Artemis.

"Uh, seeing as there were only about 200 romans and 200 campers, and potentially thousands of egyptians, most of whom won't trust us in the slightest, I'm gonna go with pretty freakin hard."

"Percy, it'll be fine. I seem to recall Hera referring to you as the 'glue' of the seven. If anyone can bring together two pantheons, it's you." Artemis says, kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks Arty, it means a lot."

"No problem Percy. Besides, as long as we keep my father in check, there shouldn't be anything to worry about." Artemis says reassuringly.

"Yeah, your dad's ego seems to be a consistent problem in my life. Anyways, I was thinking that we bring the Kanes to Olympus, gather everyone, and make our announcement." I suggest.

"I don't know, mortals have never been allowed on Olympus..." Artemis starts.

"I mean, they're hardly normal mortals, they've both hosted egyptian gods. Besides, we're basically in a time of war, so I think a few rules can be bent."

"I suppose. Say, do you think Chaos would be willing to answer some of our questions?" asks Artemis.

"Maybe, she has always been kind of vague about that kind of stuff, and sometimes just doesn't answer me, but I can try." I say, before establishing a mental connection with Chaos.

Chaos?

What is it Percy, I'm busy dealing with a rebellion on Delta Prime.

I'm not sure what Delta Prime is, but I have a few questions.

Shoot.

Question number one, Who are we fighting in this next war?

Percy, I shouldn't...

Shouldn't answer that, I know, but it would help our war preparations so much!

Percy...

Fine, whatever.

*sigh* Currently, you'll be fighting Nyx, Erebus, and Apophis, as well as their respective forces.