Chapter 76 and 77

Chapter 76

He reached the door, pulled it open but has not yet gone out, Shi Jinyang’s cool thin voice came from behind, “Don’t mess with me!”

The corner of Shi Luo’s eyes twitched. One leg out of the door was abruptly retracted.

“No, it’s just a joke. Did you really think I was going?” Not admitting that he felt uncomfortable with the words he threw to him, he turned around and went back to the sofa.

Shi Jinyang and Shi Luo were true brothers but their personalities were completely different.

Shi Luo has always been relatively undisciplined, youthful, and a playboy. He also rarely speaks seriously, just behaves as the younger son.

Shi Jinyang’s personality was more like their parents’, reserved, elegantly tall and cold. Although, he sometimes jokes around, he still maintains his own sense of propriety.

Outside the office, Fang Chixia  studied the magazine for the newly launched Rongxi Jewelry next and the whole afternoon passed.

In the evening, in order to avoid running into Luo Yibei, she deliberately went out a few minutes late.

After stepping out of Rongxi building, she didn’t go back immediately but took the card given to her by Shi Jinyang and chose a restaurant near her home to dine.

When she swiped the card, she didn’t ask for the price and handed the card directly.

Out of the restaurant, she spent more than half an hour to ride back to the villa. The light in the house have already been lit.

Luo Yibei has arrived home first.

When he saw her coming in, he asked without expression, “Where did you go today?”

“School.” Fang Chixia changed into her slippers and answered indifferently. Before she went upstairs, at the side of her head, she said, “Right, I already had dinner outside.”

What she meant was that if Luo Yibei still hasn’t eaten, he’ll have to figure it out himself. She has nothing to do with it.

She turned around to continue upstairs but was halted by Luo Yibei’s, “Stay!”

“What’s the matter?” Fang Chixia looked over his head, looked at him and looked at the empty table. Puzzled, she asked, “You haven’t eaten yet?”

This problem was very obvious.

It was impossible for him to enter the kitchen by himself, and it was not the day for the maid to come. And now, not long after he gets off the clock, he’s unlikely to be dining.

“Were you waiting for me to come back?” Fang Chixia looked at him knowingly.

Since the two married, it seems that Luo Yibei has not gone outside to eat alone, the three meals were almost eaten together.

With her, it has become a habit he had developed in a matter of days. 

“I’ll give you three seconds to get down!” Luo Yibei stood down looking at her. In a cool tone, he added, “Otherwise, I’ll come up. Tomorrow, don’t think of coming out of the room!”

There was a strong air about him and Fang Chixia who was standing on the stairs, clearly should be the imposing one, but she felt dwarfed when they looked at each other.

“Call for takeout. I have to prepare for an exam tonight.” Fang Chixia’s heart trembled, but she didn’t want to be threatened by him. She raised her legs and started upstairs but only two steps after, Luo Yibei’s figure suddenly caught up.