XI

"I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love, just wanna go home, wanna go home, wanna go home, woaaaaaahhh!" Me and Sang scream at the top of our lungs as we drive to the shopping mall in all our glory. Well mostly me, Sang just laughs at my stupidity as I dance like a deceased gorilla in my seat. All the windows have been rolled down and lauv's voice booms through the speakers as I drive us to shop for birthday presents. The city isn't very busy today and considering the fact that it's a Sunday, I would call it a miracle of some sorts.

I'm dressed in a fitted grey tee shirt dress and our matching white sneakers glow under the dashboard. Usually, I'm not one to show my legs just because I find it exposing, but it's too hot for me to fuss about. Anyways, it is just me and Sang. The girl's also wearing a dress, but her's is yellow with small pink flowers which compliments her green eyes and makes them look ethereal. Her blonde braided hair blows in the wind whilst I keep mine open today. I haven't told anyone about Marie and what went down yesterday. I had just told them I 'felt like' keeping my hair down rather then because of my headache when Gabriel asked. I swear these boys are so dumb.

I park into an open spot and me and her get out of the vehicle. Laughing like bafoons, we make our way hand in hand towards the shops, an action which comes naturally to us. Sang wanted to get North some jewelry and so it is the shop we go into.

As soon as we step into the shop, the cool air conditioning fans our faces and we both collectively sigh. Finally.

"Oh my gosh. It's so hot today! I don't think Charleston has ever experienced heat like this before!" Sang exclaims whilst fanning her red face. Little birdy.

I smirk, "it's because my sexy ass is too much for it to handle." I blow her a kiss and she laughs joyfully. Quick note, when Sang's with her boys she more shy compared to her time with me. Weird, I know.

We spend the rest of the time looking around the shop and my eyes feast of many sets of glimmering gold and stunning silver. Pearls adorn the beautiful jewelry around me and I catch the sight of diamond earrings as I go past the women's section. A bit sexist but whatever. One problem at a time.

As we make it to the men's section, Sang goes to find North an earring whilst I look around for anything interesting. Just before we leave, a beautiful piece of jewelry catches my eye and as I pick it up, I eye the attendant next to me, "could I get this custom made?" I say with a mischievous glint in my eye.

15 minutes later, we leave the shop, me and Sang both carrying bags and decide we should buy milkshakes for all the guys before heading off to Kota's home. I had asked her why Dr Green hangs out with the boys just because I was curious to see what she'd say, and she explained that he was an 'old friend' of one of the boys that they just 'happened' to meet in school. It's kind of funny.

I pull up into the drive thru for the shop, and I'm met with a sweet masculine voice, "Hello and welcome to 'Shakes R us'! My name's Justin, how can I help you today?"

I slightly cringe at the overly excited voice and control my urge to dry heave when Sang playfully slaps my arm.

I turn in my tan car seat, "Well, nice to meet you too Justin. Damn, your voice gives Timberlake insecurities! You don't happen to be him now do you?" I reply in mock excitement. Sang places a hand above her mouth as she tries not to laugh. Discreetly, I smile at her happy face. She is like a little bird.

"I- uh. N- no I don't happen to know him." Justin stutters. I smile, poor boy is all shy now.

"That's a bummer! Anyways I'd like to order 3 vanilla blasts, 3 chocolate bombs, 1 red berry punch, 2 coconut smashes, a strawberry wave, 2 coffee cracks, a dragon-fruit cooler, 2 tropical fruit twist and 2 hazelnut and caramel jams." I read out my whole order, not asking Sang for the boys favorites or hers. She asked me to order 5 more and using my memory, I remember they have others in their academy team. The same boys power ranger/ Kota was worried I'd question about.