XII

Victor looks at me for a minute, his fire eyes clouding with confusion and I almost slap myself at my own stupidity. Of course he won't remember me, it was years ago. Damn, who knew an old face can take away my mask so quickly.

Sighing, I am about to apologise for the crazy introduction when I'm pulled into a bone crushing hug from one of the most proper person in the room. The familiar scent of berries and forest surrounds me as I shamelessly breathe it in. My nose is tickled by brown wavy hair and my hands land in the boy's lap.

"It really is you. I- I never thought I'd see you again Willow." He rushes out past his lips, still holding me in his embrace. Willow, the nickname he gave me from the day we first kissed under the tree.

"Victor, I- " I'm about to explain why I left when I'm pulled out of the hug by Victor himself, a stern expression on his beautiful face.

"No! You left me without any warnings. Do you realise how worried I was for you? I though she-," Victor takes a deep breath before continuing in a softer tone, "I thought she finally killed you." Although the inferno in his eyes has dimmed down to a soft candlelight, the room heats up and I find myself gasping to breathe in the thick, warm atmosphere.

At this point, he's looking at my hands which he holds in his lap. They are thin and pale but still as beautiful as they used to be whilst mine are smaller compared to his and tanned. I scan his face whilst he processes everything that has happened.

He's grown. A lot.

His hair hits his neck in gentle waves and the baby fat has gone away to reveal a masculine face with high cheekbones and a thin nose crafted out of marble and glass.

"I left her." I tilt my head and give his hands a squeeze. The flames in his orbs come back to live with renewed passion and I almost inhale my milkshake. Fuck you pretty boy.

"You did? Oh my lord. You did!" This time he lets go of my hands and gives me another bone crushing hug. I swear to god what is it with these boys and physical contact? I'm quite literally sweating like a pig.

I laugh nervously at his antics and he begins to ramble on about music and what he's done so far without me. With that, I take the time to look around the room to see shocked and amused faces, guess they weren't expecting this from Victor.

North and Silas now stand next to each other, conversing quietly whilst still managing to keep their eyes on the both of us. The sad twin now sits alone after the dog abandoned him and seems to be studying us and Kota sits on a beanbag near my legs. The others are sprawled around the room in similar fashion, Luke sitting on the arm rest of the sofa behind me.

"So Willow, where did you go?" Victor asks after realising I've zoned out. If I was a bird what species what I be? Hmm...

"Huh! What?" I jolt back to the current situation when Luke slams his boney elbows into my ribs. I swear he's a angry sugar gobbling monster why doesn't he look like a hairy curvy potato sack?

"Where did you go after you left her?" Victor questions again, going back to his serious self. I notice he's wearing very expensive wear too. Damn, Victor has changed.

"Oh! I went to London with Aunt Gaea." I say nonchalantly as if I didn't actually move a whole damn country.

"You did what? I-I mean the accent gives it away but the hell Willow?" Victor looks at me, his jaw hanging open and Kota takes this as his chance to find out more about me. Most probably to search me up.

"Where did you live before London may I ask?" Kota says in his quiet yet strong voice whilst pushing his glasses up. A habit. Yes I do notice things.

"Lived in Spain, met Pretty boy in Italy Mr power ranger." I give him a vague answer. As if he'll find where I lived anyways, even Victor doesn't know that!

"Hey you're the only pretty one here! Stop stealing my nickname!" Nathan playfully says with his hands on his hips in mock despair, sitting on the opposite couch to me next to Sassy monster.

"Well you can't lie Vic is adorable." I flip my hair over my shoulders and the boys burst out laughing at Victor's red face. Sang just shakes her head with a smile. My pretty boy. Sang's baby but my pretty boy.

"Well boys, thanks for having me but I need to go now." I stand up with a huff and brush my dress down which is sticking to my thighs due to the heat and the warm hugs (because of sweat you nasties).

I see red faces when I look up and Sang, with a blush answers my unsaid question, "They didn't think you were the dress type."

"Well I'm not, it's just hot today." With that, I start walking towards the door and hear a whisper then a slap. Something along the lines of wiggly ties or was it jiggly rice. I don't know.

I think it's my tattoos that's making them act that way as they tend to scare people off. Whoops. I'm soooo sorry about it. Not.

"Why's he fuck don't you? You have the most fucking perfect body for dresses!" Gabriel blurts out from across, I can tell he was just waiting for a chance to speak.

"I mean I prefer comfort over style and if wearing a dress means me worrying about flashing my ass every time the wind has a temper tantrum I'd rather stick to my pants thank you very much!" I smile at Sassy Monster's offended face and make my way out.

Kota follows me to the exit, his jaw clenched and his hands firm as he opens the white door. Kind of thinking it's my fault, I ask with a tilt, "did I do something wrong?"

At this, he zeros his focus on me, his green eyes darkening. I bite my lip, knowing if he gets angry or violent I'm going to have to do something. I don't know these guys well enough to read their body languages perfectly, but mr power ranger might hurt Sang.

"Never." His voice comes out a little hoarse and I slowly back away. Why is he acting weird as fuck?

"Oookaayy! Igottogobyebyee!!" I rush out in one go and jog towards my car, not waiting for his response and start up my vehicle, well my uncles vehicle as I still don't have a car yet.

What is up with these boys though?

Just before I'm about to drive away, Kota walks towards my car and leans into the window, his arm resting on the roof. His hair glints an almost gold colour in the setting sun and his eyelashes cast shadows on his raised cheekbones.

"Can I help you?" I ask whilst pretending I'm busy, opening my dashboard and reaching for my sunglasses. I throw a leg over the over and tilt towards the shaded pair of glasses. It's literally sunset why the fuck do I need my glasses?

Then, Kota does the one thing I never expected from him ever. I mean with Big daddy, it's understandable he's a fucking golem of a man but Kota? No!

He growled.

Very loudly might I add.

Holy fuck power ranger's possessed! He's going to crush my skull open. Ooohhhhhmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! Wait! I can fight! Ohh yeahhh....forgot about that.

Power ranger gulps as he looks looks at the ugly ass named Athena Frost. "You should wear dresses more often." His voice is still deeper then my snack draw and let me tell you that goes deeeeppp.

"It's not really my thing but I'll consider it." I manage to squeak out knowing fully well I'm not going to wear another one ever again after this and he nods and heads back inside.

Oh gosh. Fuck me sideways, under and out! Wait actually don't but like do at the same time. Urgh!

I am never touching a dress ever again.

Sorry for not updating guys my wattpad is acting up.