Petitions

I was laying on top of the roof of the academy. I was hiding in a place no one would ever dare look for me. I just wanted some alone time, and I would get it even if it killed me.

You're probably wondering why I wanted alone time, right?

Well, my sensei and I clashed earlier that morning regarding my tardiness to school, which happened just about every day. He insisted that it was making my grades drop, but I insisted that he get his head out of his ass and actually motivate me to pay attention. He sent me to the principal's office for my language, but I headed up to the roof instead.

I was just chillaxing, looking up at the clouds as I did so. Man, what wouldn't I give in order to have a more enthusiastic learning course?

No one answered my thoughts.

Yeah, nothing. Who cares if he has his head up his ass and doesn't teach for shit? I know most of this stuff anyway... I gave a sigh as I closed my eyes.

It had been two weeks since my dinner date with Sakumo, and the man had been avoiding me ever since he learned I was lowkey flirting with him.

Kakashi, who I didn't really see often, would still glare every time he spotted me. He still hasn't forgiven me for flirting with his father, and he certainly wasn't going to apologize for kicking me in the balls any time soon.

Why is my life so hard? I just want affection from hot men that aren't my shadow clones in disguise. I sighed dejectedly before opening my eyes. I nearly screamed at the sight of my sensei.

"What... do you think you're doing?" The man asked through grit teeth, his hands on his hips.

"Shit, man, you nearly gave me a fucking heart attack," I said as I clutched my chest.

"Tenrō, I sent you to the principal's office two hours ago," he continued as if I didn't say anything.

"Shouldn't you be teaching," I asked with an accusatory tone.

"It's lunch time," he said as veins became more prominent on his face.

"No wonder why I was hungry..." I mused.

The man's eye twitched. "I don't think you understand what I just said, Tenrō. You're going to the principal's office."

I rolled my eyes, and the man reached down for me. I allowed him to pick me up by my baggy shirt before dragging me behind him. I was content not to have to walk, being carried all the way to the damned principal's office.

The new principal was an ugly bastard. Like, you search up ugly bastard in the dictionary, and his picture will be there. His name was something I couldn't even be bothered with as I had already dubbed him as Fugly.

I was dragged into the man's office, sighing deeply as I prepared myself for a lecture. I was properly stood up and was directed to look at the principal. I kept myself from cringing at Fugly's horrific face.

My teacher bowed at the ugly bastard before taking his leave.

"You know, kid, you're in deep water," Fugly stated with his hands folded together. "Your grades are astronomically low in all areas, and you're a disruption to your fellow classmates."

"And the point is...?" I asked while motioning for him to hurry up.

"I'm thinking about dropping you from the program," the ugly bitch said while looking at me with the utmost annoyance.

I threw my head back and laughed. "Go ahead! Just know that there will be consequences..."

The man raised an eyebrow. "Consequences?"