Prophet

I didn't bother hiding my groan as I awoke. I tried to bring my hand to my head, as I had one of the worst migraines I had ever felt in both of my lives combined. "Jesus Christ, I feel drugged..." I then paused as my words registered in my mind.

It was entirely possible that I had been drugged while I was knocked out.

Nervousness began to fill my veins. I looked around the dark room before settling on staring into the abyss right in front of me. "Okay... So, the Hokage probably isn't into child-trafficking, but you never know..."

There was a crackle, as if a speaker was turning on.

Then, the voice of a man came through. "What's your name?"

"Who the fuck is that?" I demanded to know.

"What's your name?" He asked again.

I pursed my lips before I decided sarcasm would be good. "I go by many names. It depends on who is asking me the question."

"You are being evaluated-"

"Oh, shit. Is this a Yamanaka?" I asked eagerly, "Man, I thought your brain device worked differently, you know, the one where you enter the minds of enemies and potential spies."

"How do you know about that device?" The potential Yamanaka inquired.

"My question first-"

"How do you know about that device?" He repeated a bit more forcefully.

I winced as pain filled my head. "Okay, okay. Chillax, my dude. You're making my migraine worse than it already is."

"How-"

"I swear to the gods that I don't actually believe in, I will find out who you are and-"

"Just answer the-"

"I know all about Konoha," I replied with the utmost annoyance, "T&I is a part of Konoha, so I would know a little bit about their ways as well."

"How do you know so much about Konoha?" He pressed.

"I doubt you'll believe me, so there's no point in me telling you," I waved off dismissively.

"Tell me anyway."

"Okay, so my mother is a whore. She likes fucking people of power and gathering information on them so, if ever she is in a time of need, she can use that information against the person in question. She has fucked no less than one person in every major section of Konoha's extensive government. She draws information out of people during their hot and heavy sessions with the use of her sharingan, not bothering if her child was listening in because the walls of our house were disgustingly thin."

"So, you're saying your mother is to blame for your impressive knowledge?" He inquired.

I snorted. "Nah. I blame whoever's genes she mixed with because my mother only knows how to manipulate. She doesn't know how to sit back and watch things unfold before making her move."

"Very interesting..." He muttered to himself before moving onto the next question. "How do you know about Mizuki?"

"I've seen him around town," I answered honestly. "He stands out from the crowd with his white hair and green eyes."

"How do you know about his relation to Mizuho?"

"I guessed," I admitted.

"You... guessed?" The disbelief in my interrogator's voice was strong.

"Yeah. I'm very good at theorizing," I stated, "Mizuho later confirmed the theory himself."

"What did you mean by saying they were both going to betray the village?"