i

"Okay guys, I think I'm going to call it a night. It's almost 3am and now I'm just fucking around on the server. It was a very productive stream, I finished the course and on tomorrow's stream a couple of my buddies are going to compete and I will gift the winner subs on their next stream. Have a great rest of your day or night and I'll see you all tomorrow! Bye!"

TWITCH CHAT:
LOVELYWATSN: get some sleep!!
KYS2675: can't wait to see them struggle
DREAMWASTAKEN: aw I missed the stream :(

SYDTHESCIENCEKID IS NO LONGER LIVE

Syd smiled, closing twitch and Minecraft. She took off her headset as she cleared her discord notifications. Syd scrolled through twitter for a few minutes before the sleepiness got the better of her. With a small sigh leaving her lips, she got up from her desk and moved to her bed falling asleep almost instantly. The next morning she woke up to her mentions filled with people tagging her in a tweet.

@dreamwastaken2
Can't believe I missed Syd's stream :( I couldn't give her any subs

Syd had heard of dream once or twice from her friend George but never interacted with him. She thought it wouldn't hurt to respond.

@dreamwastaken2
Can't believe I missed Syd's stream :( I couldn't give her any su
           |
           — @syddthekidd
                 it's okay i missed the stream too :(

Syd chuckled, walking into her kitchen to pour herself a cup of tea. She heated herself up some leftover waffles from the night before to eat for breakfast. She turned on the tv, feeling her phone vibrate. It was a text from George.

NootNoot
You literally broke dream

SydieKiddie

wdym

NootNoot
He won't shut up about how you responded to him

Syd chuckled as she began to eat her breakfast. It was a few minutes into her show when George texted her again.

NootNoot
Would you like to join our discord server? It's not the public one

SyddieKiddie

Hm, what's in it for me?

NootNoot
Oh piss off, I'm already doing your course later tonight

SyddieKiddie

I'm kidding, of course I want to but you do realize I'm awkward right?

NootNoot
Syd it'll be okay, I promise they won't be mean until you feel comfortable. I'll add you as soon as I'm done eating

Syd smiled, moving to the kitchen to wash her dishes. She made her way to her room to sit at her desk. She was going to be editing videos all day but decided to call George on discord. "Syyyyyyyyyyd." He said as soon as he picked up. A small chuckle left her lips as she adjusted her headset.
"Georgeeeeeeeeee. Keep me company while I edit."
"I should make you my editor as payment for me keeping you company."
"Oh shush oh can edit your just lazy."
"No need to call me out like that." They both laughed as they continued to make fun of each other. George and Syd have been friends for a couple years. They met through a mutual friend irl and have been good friends ever since. "Oh Syd, I just added you to the discord. You don't have to talk now or anything. Just do it when you feel comfortable." George was always so nice to her. He never pushed her to do anything she didn't want to and that is a main reason why they are such good friends. She decided to switch over to the server and see what they were saying.

sapnap: holy shit
sapnap: she's here
wilbursoot: hello!
george: oh dreaaaam
badboyhalo: welcome!
sydythesciencekid: hey everyone! Thanks for letting me join :)
Syd laughed, as she began editing. Her and George continued to have small conversations about anything and everything as they both worked. "SYD GO TO THE DISCORD CHAT." He yelled out of nowhere as he giggled.
"There was no need to shout, we aren't playing Minecraft." Syd sighed, pressing on the server and seeing the chat pop up.

sapnap: he's going to be such a simp
dreamwastaken: I hate you all
george: you're welcome
sydthesciencekid: that's not very nice I just got here :(
sapnap: yeah dream, why are you being rude to our newest member
dreamwastaken: no no no I didn't mean it to you, I meant it for the other idiots
dreamwastaken: you seem really nice
sapnap: simp
george: simp
sydthesciencekid: I'm just messing with you, thanks for letting me join btw
dreamwastaken: no problem! It didn't take much convincing really.
Syd smiled, returning to her editing. "He's such a simp."
George shut up, he's just being nice."
"Yeah because he's a simp." Syd just rolled her eyes, laughing. Just as she was getting back to work, a notification caught her attention.

DREAMWASTAKEN2 HAS REQUESTED TO DM SYDDTHEKIDD