epilouge

*Two Years Later*

Syd and Clay walked hand in hand down the streets of Brighton to her parents house. The cool winter breeze hitting her cheek. "Ah it feels good to be home after 2 years."
"Your parents aren't going to hate me right?"
"uh i hope not. they are kinda stuck with you after all right?" she chuckled, leading him up to the door. She rang the doorbell and before she knew it, the door swung open to reveal her sister. "hey mads!"
"syd! oh welcome home!" she quickly pulled her into a tight hug. "and clay, welcome. it's nice to finally meet you." she pulled away from her sister to give him a hug. "Come on in guys." Syd smiled, holding Clay's hand to ease his nerves.
"mom! dad! i've missed you!" syd let go of clay to rush over to her parents, giving them a hug.
"oh my sweet girl, welcome home."
"we missed you sydnie." she smiled, pulling away and motioning for clay to join them.
"mom...dad...this is my fiancé clay."
"It's incredibly wonderful to finally meet you Mr. and Mrs. Harper."
"oh come here love." Mrs. Harper opened her arms to hug him.
"Welcome to the family son, if you make our daughter happy it's a yes from us." Mr. Harper spoke, reaching out to shake clay's hand.
"hey syd, George is here!"

Syd, George and Clay sat on the porch of her childhood home catching up. "it's crazy how only 3 years ago syd replied to one of your tweets and started some bit." George mentioned with a chuckle
"yeah, crazy how i made the first move." syd teased
"Hey now, who proposed to who?"
"Okay sure, you proposed to me but that's beside the point." they all chuckled.
"who knew some silly little minecraft bit would lead to this." Syd smiled, leaning against clay as he spoke.
"if you think about george is really to thank. if he never asked me to join the discord server i don't think we ever would have talked." The three sat there talking and just reminiscing on the past.