xx

"Clay we can stop for the night, it's almost 10." Syd smiled as she took a seat on her mattress that laid on the floor. She hadn't unpacked her bed frame and she was quite exhausted.
"Okay, fine but i'm combing back tomorrow to help you finish."
"On one condition, you let me get some sleep." He chuckled, taking a seat next to her. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders, syd resting her head on him.
"Deal. You look exhausted so i won't stay much longer."
"You really are the best, I probably sound like a broken record saying that." she laughed.
"I just want to make your transition comfortable. I'm here to help." clay smiled, standing up to leave causing syd to let out a small whine. "text me when you wake up and i'll be over."
"sounds perfect." she smiled, standing up to walk him to the front door. Syd opened the door, stopping with him in the doorway. "thanks for helping."
"oh don't mention it." he smiled. "i just can't believe you're actually here."
"i know, i felt bad keeping it from you but i guess it worked out in the end." clay chuckled, pulling syd in for a hug.
"Yes it did, get some sleep okay?" syd smiled, pulling away from him slightly to look up at him. Clay's gaze fell to her lips before going back to her eyes. The seconds it took to close the distance between their lips seem like an eternity to both of them. Clay and Syd smiled against each other's lips before pulling away. "goodnight syd."
"goodnight clay." syd smiled, blushing a deep red and she closed the door. She let out a happy squeal as she headed to bed, happy as can be.

@SyddtheKidd
MCC in two day and i still have to unpack...if you see boxes during my stream no you didn't.
      |
      — @Tubbolive
            i miss you already syd D:
               |
               — @SyddtheKidd
                     i miss you too D: we should chat soon!

Syd frowned, placing her phone on her desk before going through another box. She had gotten really close with tubbo and it hurt a little being so far from him. "oh syd i found your pc!"
"sweet! I can set it up finally." she smiled, rushing to unpack the box and set up her things. "i really miss streaming but i know my next stream will be mcc."
"it'll be a nice comeback! especially since we are winning."
"damn right we are! now, can you please hand me the mic arm." she smiled as she happily took the mic arm from clay. The two continued to unpack, only taking short breaks to eat. Before they knew it, Syd was all unpacked. "that was the last thing. my home is complete!"
"it's adorable. it suits you." Clay smiled, taking a seat on her couch. syd was quick to lay down, her head in his lap.
"it's so nice to be able to be with you in person. don't get me wrong i loved our discord dates but—"
"it's nothing like yesterday." Clay chuckled, finishing her thought. "As cheesy as it may sound, all i wanted to do was hold your hand."
"fucking simp." syd teased causing clay to roll his eyes.
"look who's talking." they both chuckled, being together felt so right for both of them.

The day of MCC came faster than they thought it would. Syd sat at her desk getting ready to stream as she sat on call with her team. "okay boys, i think i'm gonna defan real quick just so i can start my stream a little early.
"okay syd! tell your chat i say hi." tubbo spoke with a smile.
"talk to you in a bit big s."
"bye syd!!" syd smiled, moving to start up her stream. she couldn't stop the smile that was growing as she saw all the welcome back comments.
"hey everyone! Thank you so much for all the welcome backs! it feels good to be back. MCC starts in a few minutes but I wanted to come stream a little early to chat with you guys. yes i am completely moved into my new apartment." she let out a soft laugh. "it's good to be back guys,gals and non-binary pals! Let's meet up with the team and get this win today! hello team, ready to win today."
"BIG S!!" Tommy was quick to speak with a laugh.
"hello tommy! ready to win?"
"Yeah!"
"Hello syd!!"
"hey tubbo! how are you feeling about your first mcc?"
"i'm super excited!"
"hi sydnie!" syd smiled hearing clay's voice, her chat exploded in aw's.
"hello mr. dream. are you ready for me to carry you to victory?"
"woah, hey now. i think it's more like i'll carry us to victory."
"oh ha ha. i just know we are gonna win." The team started to cheer and soon the first game was about to begin.

Dodge Bolt. It was the last game and it was Syd against George. The team was hyping her up but she was still nervous. it all came down to this. "guys what if i mess this up for us."
"syd you are a pvp god, you got this."
"Big s your the one that gave me pointers for the duel, you got this."
"Sydnie, listen to me, you can do it. We all believe in you." Syd took a deep breath, clay's voice calming her nerves.
"yeah...yeah you guys are right. i got this.'' Soon, it was her turn to shoot. Syd went quiet as she focused on george. all the rest of her team heard was the clicks of her keyboard. It all happened so fast, but before she knew they had won.
"YES BIG S!"
"SYD!! YOU DID IT!"
"HELL YES OH MY GOD!! I DID IT!" Tommy, Tubbo and Syd cheered with happiness. Clay soon joined in.
"YES SYD!! I LOVE YOU, I'M SO PROUD! YOU DID IT!" Clay spoke happily, not even thinking twice about his words. Syd sat there frozen, her chat going crazy.

——

Clay walked up to Syd's apartment, food in his hand. Soon she opened the door, a smile on her face. "hey, i thought you might want to celebrate."
"hey, come in." clay happily made his way in and straight to her kitchen to plate the food. "thanks for coming over."
"Oh no need to thank me syd." he let out a soft chuckle.
"I'm actually glad you're here, I wanted to ask you about what you said during MCC." he looked at her confused a moment before handing her the plate of food.
"what did i say? nothing bad i hope..."
"oh no nothing bad. Just you said something for the first time and I didn't know if it just sorta slipped out or if you meant it or what."
"that i'm proud of you? i'm sure i've said that before." clay chuckled, completely oblivious to what she was trying to say.
"no clay, that you love me." syd laughed softly. clay stood there for a moment, blush rising to his cheeks.
"Are you asking if i meant it?" he asked, suddenly feeling extremely nervous.
"Yeah..."
"Syd, i absolutely fucking adore you. i want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to bother you everyday and get my ass kicked in minecraft by you. I love you and I will say as many times as you need me to." He let out a small chuckle, moving closer to her. He used a hand to cup her cheek with a soft smile. "i love you syd."
"I love you too, truly." she smiled, closing the space between them for a soft kiss. They shared a moment that they would remember forever.

@SyddtheKidd
I'm so in love, I never want it to end.

@dreamwastaken2
have you met syd? i love her.