xiii

It's been a month since the war happened and everything on the server seemed to return to normal. Everyone remained civil and L'Manberg kept growing. Right now Syd was messing around with Tubbo on the server. "So syd, I was thinking. Maybe we can start collecting the bees and putting them in your house."
"Oh yeah! We can put them in the spare room that's on the second floor! Ugh Tubbo have I mentioned how absolutely brilliant you are." Tubbo chuckled, causing Syd to smile. She honestly developed this brotherly bond with him as they grew close all because of the smp.
"Aw thanks syd, you're quite brilliant yourself." The two continued to execute their plan, syd ending her stream once they were finished.

@SyddtheKidd
Thanks for another amazing stream everyone! Tomorrow will be a day off for me as I turn another year older
      |
      — @Tubbolive
           hopefully my card will make it on time...enjoy your day off!!
      |
      — @dreamwastaken2
            I'll have a drink in your honor
                 |
                — @SyddtheKidd
                      so will I green boy

"Syd, just stand next to your cake. Just one quick picture." Syd rolled her eyes, listening to her sister and smiling for the camera.
"You seriously went too far with this cake." She chuckled, looking between George and Mads. Her parents were laughing with them.
"Hey, I think it's very fitting." George laughed, taking a seat at the island.
"It's a cake with my Minecraft skin on it. This is insane."
"Well for someone who just hit 500k on YouTube and 10000 on twitch I think it's what you deserve." Mads chuckled, shoving her phone into her pocket.
"Send that picture to me later please." She asked before they all sang happy birthday to her. Syd couldn't help but smile with happiness. After they were done, she cut the cake and they branched off to have small talk. Syd just sat back, enjoying the moment before he phone went off.

INCOMING CALL FROM CLAY

She smiled, answering it quickly as she walked to her room. "Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear sydnie, happy birthday to you!" Clay began to sing as soon as she answered. Syd couldn't hold back the laugh that fell from her lips.
"Aw Clay, thank you."
"Also, I'm assuming it didn't arrive yet, but I sent you a little care package for your birthday. Something similar that you did for my birthday."
"Clay you really shouldn't have."
"Oh please, it's my pleasure. You deserve to have the best birthday." Syd blushed, going silent.
"Thank you Clay, for everything."
"Seriously, you don't need to thank me."
"Yes I do, since the day we met you've been nothing but kind to me." Clay smiled at her words. "I feel like I can't make it up to you but I'm trying." Syd chuckled.
"Syd, just talking to you makes my day so much better. I feel like I can never make it up to you." Clay chuckled. It was during this phone call that she realized that maybe her feelings for Clay were more than just friends.
"Thanks for singing to me, I'll talk to you later okay?"
"Of course. As always I look forward to it."
"Bye Clay."
"Bye Syd." She smiled, taking a seat on her bed. George walked in with a chuckle.
"Syd, there you are." George stated, barging into her room.
"Sorry, Clay called."
"Damnit, I wanted to say hi."
"George, why did you let me catch feelings for someone who is literally across the world." She chuckled, nudging him softly.
"Did you just admit—"
"Yes and if you tell my sister I will drag you in the mud."

@SyddtheKidd
[insert image]
Thank you for all the incredible birthday wishes guys! Also nothing will top @tubbolive card he sent me
      |
      — @Tubbolive
           Aw yay! I'm so happy you got it! Happy birthday syd!
                 |
                 — @SyddtheKidd
                       Thank you Tubbo, I adore it
      |
      — @dreamwastaken2
           I literally called you and sang to you
                    |
                    — @twsimpnap
                         ah yes, I taught you well

"It's a couple days late but it finally arrived and I wanted to open it with you so you could see my reaction." Syd smiled placing the box on her desk.
"Aw yes. I'm so happy I get to see your reaction." Clay chuckled, the sound of tape ripping off the box filled their ears.
"You really packed stuff in here didn't you." She suckled, he flaps pushing open once the tape was off. "Also can I say I love your handwriting."
"Heh, thanks. I had to top yours you know. Oh, uh can I ask that you read the letter on your own?"
"Oh of course." She smiled, setting the envelope with the letter to the side. "What, you're the best. Who told you I liked American skittles?"
"I have my ways." Clay chuckled leaning back in his desk chair, his eyes never leaving the screen.
"Holy shit, it's a little me. This is amazing!" Syd rambled on, looking at the little figure.
"It's fucking cool right? A while ago a fan sent me one so I got them to make me one for you."
"Thank you so much...oh my god you sent me another hoodie." Syd chuckled, instantly putting it on. "And it's even comfier than the last one."
"Yeah, I saw that you wear my other one all the time and that was getting too small for me anyways."
"Clay this is fucking ridiculous. Now you're just spoiling me. A Hufflepuff scarf...I can't believe you remembered. Gosh thank you so much. I love it all."
"Oh don't worry about it. I'm happy you liked it."
"Please, it could've been a rock and some sticks and I would've treasured it forever." They both laughed. Both Clay and Syd realized they had feelings for each other but are both too nervous to bring it up.