vii

"In case you missed it in the beginning, Yesterday morning I hit 5000 subs on twitch, a milestone I never thought I'd hit in my couple years of streaming. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you to George for getting me to start streaming regularly, Thank you to my viewers who show up everyday to watch me mess around for hours, and Thank you to all the friends I've made along the way that continue to support me. As a thank you, I'm creating merch! Ta Da! It's been in the works for months now and it's finally dropping tomorrow. Thank you guys for another amazing stream and I'll see you all tomorrow." Syd smiled, waving as she stopped the stream. She was happy with how her channel was growing, she wanted to give back. Syd walked out to the kitchen to make herself some tea. A couple minutes later, she heard the doorbell ring. "Coming! Just a minute!" Syd finished pouring her cuppa before heading to the door. She opened it and instantly smiled.
"Surprise!!!" George yelled, holding a cake.
"Congratulations on 5000 sydnie!" Mads said with a huge smile. Syd flushed as she opened the door to let them in.
"Aw, thank you guys. C'mon in." They gathered around the kitchen island, eating cake and talking.
"I'm really proud of you Syd, I told you you'd make it."
"Yeah, I told you too, Sydnie." Syd flushed pink, taking a bite of the cake.
"I know, and thank you. Without people like you guys I wouldn't be where I am today. I don't know what else to say other than thank you." She smiled leaning her head on George's shoulder. He pulled her in for a hug with a smile.
"No need to thank me Syd, I've told you since the day we meant you were an amazing streamer." Syd chuckled, pulling away.
"Now are you two going to be all emotional all night or are we going to play games like old times." Mads chuckled, walking over to pull out Syd's board games. George and Syd smile, walking over to Mads.

DREAMWASTAKEN HAS REQUESTED TO CALL SYDTHESCIENCEKID

Syd felt her phone go off, she glanced at it and smiled. "Will you excuse me, I have to take this."
"Sydnie we are in the middle of an intense name of monopoly." Mads frowned.
"It'll only be a couple minutes I promise." Syd chuckled, George and Mads exchanging looks. She walked to the kitchen, answering the call and holding her phone up to her ear. "Hey clay!"
"Hey syd!"
"What's up?"
"I just wanted to call and say congrats. You truly deserve it." Syd smiled, holding her phone closer to her ear.
"Thank you, you helped me a lot too you know."
"Oh please, most of that what you. How can anyone not enjoy one of your streams?" They both chuckled softly.
"Sydnie! Hurry up! It's your turn and I want you to land on boardwalk!" Mads yelled out to her.
"Sydnie?"
"You didn't really think my parents named me Syd did you?" He chuckled.
"I don't know, but I like Sydnie. Could I call you that? Or do you prefer syd." He asked softly.
"Syd hurry up, I'm getting impatient." George yelled.
"Wait was that George?"
"Uh yeah, he and my sister surprised me today with a cake as a congratulations."
"Oh shit, I'm sorry. I'm gonna go then so I don't keep you."
"Don't worry about it, I'll talk to you later tonight."
"I look forward to it." Syd smiled, blushing softly.
"Oh clay, you could call me Sydnie if you'd like."
"Talk to you later Sydnie."
"Bye clay." Syd smiled, ending the call and walking back to the living room. "Hey sorry."
"Who was it?" George asked as Sydnie rolled the dice.
"It's obvious who it was." Mads spoke matter of factly.
"It was no one important."
"You Dream it was no one important." Mads teased. George got the joke and began to laugh.
"Mads shut up, clay just called to congratulate me."
"So he's clay now." They both continued to tease her as they continued to play.

Hours passed and George and Maddie finally left. Syd finished cleaning up before heading to her room to sit at her desk. She called Dream, a smile as she waited for him to answer. "Sydnie! How was it?"
"Hello clay, it was loads of fun. The three of us haven't hung out like that in months."
"I wish I could've been there."
"I know, my sister wants to meet you."
"Anyways, can you hop on the server really quick?"
"Uh yeah sure." She smiled, starting up Minecraft. "How's your day been so far?"
"Oh, it was okay. Better now." Syd blushed softly, settling in her chair as the server opened up.
"That's great! Where are you?"
"I'll send you the cords." Dream had spent most of the night setting up a small party on the server for Syd since he couldn't be there in person. "Surprise!" He spoke happily once she arrived.
"Clay— you really didn't have to do this." Syd chuckled, blushing more.
"I know, but I wanted to. I was also thinking we could video call but only if you're comfortable with it." He let out a nervous laugh, waiting for her answer.
"Uh...sure. I'd love to, just give me a second to go refill my cup so I don't leave mid call." They chuckled before Syd ran into the kitchen. She refilled her cup before running back. She was extremely excited. As she sat down, her eyes wandered to her glass. Syd smiled, putting them on before slipping her headphones back in. "Okay okay I'm back."
"Welcome!" Syd couldn't help but smile. She turned on her camera, smiling as soon as it turned on.
"Can you see me?"
"Yes Syd, Aw you're wearing your glasses."
"Yeah, I took my contacts off after George and Mads left."
"Can you see me? I think I might need to reconnect my camera." He chuckled.
"That's a good idea, it's not on."
"Okay okay. Give me a second." She smiled, sipping on her tea as she waited patiently. "How about now?" He asked, his face appearing on her screen.