xv

"C'mon tell me."
"No."
"Sydnie please. You're not streaming anymore." Syd smiled, her phone rested on her chest as she talked with Clay.
"Clay you just need to trust that I have a good reason why I don't want to tell you."
"Fine...I'll tell you mine if you tell me yours?" Syd thought for a moment, maybe this was it. Maybe she could tell him.
"Okay deal but you have to say yours first."
"Damn it. I was hoping you'd just say yours." They both chuckled. "Anyways, it's like 4am for you. You should sleep."
"But I'm talking to you, and if I sleep that would be rude." She chuckled, letting out a small yawn.
"Syd, I don't mind."
"That would be rude of me." She let out a sleepy chuckle, moving to get comfortable on her bed.
"Okay okay fine." Clay's laughter filled her ears as she slowly drifted to sleep. "How'd your day go Syd?" Soft snores fell from her lips as she began to sleep. "Syd?" Clay let out a small laugh. "Goodnight syd, sleep well." Clay smiled, muting his end of the call so he wouldn't wake her up.

——

Clay was steaming on the smp, his phone plugged in next to him still on the call with Syd. He didn't want to hang up on her so he just let her sleep. "George, I need you to help. Just ignore him."
"But he's shooting at me dream."
"Sapnap stop we need to get this done."
"Not funny now huh george." Subpoena sassed.
"You guys are like children." Clay chuckled, continuing to build.
"Hello?"
"What the hell was that? That's not funny george." Supnap siad beginning to run after George once more.
"What are you talking about? That wasn't me."
"Hold on guys give me a sec." Clay smiled widely as he deafened, grabbing his phone and unmuting, putting it up to his ear. "Good morning."
"Clay? Did you stay on the phone the whole time?"
"Uh yeah, I did. I'm sorry if that sounds weird."
"No actually, it was a nice surprise. Thank you."
"You were just too adorable to just hang up." Clay laughed, completely forgetting he was streaming.
"Well, I'm gonna go have some breakfast then maybe I'll hop on the smp later."
"Okay sounds good. Talk to you later." Clay smiled, hanging up and placing his phone down. He undeafened and George and Sapnap were dying. "What the hell did I miss?"
"Sapnap..."
"I don't know Dream, you were just too adorable to pay attention."
"Sapnap I said be nice about it." George hit him in the game and sighed. Clay sat staring at his chat freak out as he quickly blushed. He cleared his throat trying not to show a reaction.
"Guys I said this before, we are just friends." He let out a small chuckle before continuing like nothing even happened.

@SyddtheKidd
Big plans in the works. I know you all will be hyped about it :)

Syd smiled, watching all the replies to her tweet pour in. She enjoyed seeing the guesses people had. While she was on holiday in Florida she looked at some apartments. As much as she wanted it to be an official thing she was doing, there were a bunch of huge issues she would have. Syd hopped on the smp, not wanting to stream. "Hey lads." She smiled, joining the call with eret, Tubbo and Clay.
"Syd!! How was your morning?" Tubbo spoke happily.
"Hello Syd." Eret spoke.
"It was great thank you Tubbo. Is anyone streaming?"
"Uhm...I don't believe so sydnie."
"Hello clay." She smiled, making her way to her home, only to notice that the bees were gone. "Oh my god Tubbo...the bees are gone!"
"What?"
"The bees in my house...do any of you know about this?" all of the boys stayed quiet except Tubbo.
"Who took the bees lads."
"I'm not a snitch, but some took them for leverage." Dream spoke softly. Syd was quiet, the clicks of her keyboard the old thing coming from her end.
"Syd?" Eret questioned with a small chuckled.
"Tubbo come to general 4 please."
"Of course." The two joined the call and it was just them.
"Tubbo I need my bees man. I need them, what is happening where they need leverage."
"I don't know man, but we need to get them back."
"I'm gonna go check VODS...did Tommy or Fundy do something? I know Wilbur hasn't been ok in a while."
"I don't think they did...maybe they are planning something against us." Syd quickly scrubbed through VODS, trying to find the culprit. A small gasp leaving her lips as she found the clip.
"Tubbo..."
"Yes?"
"Follow me back to the general 2 if you will." They joined the other two again, Syd ready to get her bees back.
"Clay, Eret...as much as I adore the both of you. You have exactly 1 minute to tell me where George put my bees or I will kill you both and take your stuff."