Chapter 12: Proud To Be With You

To: Hamilcast GC 

Groffsauce: Hey guys! Lin and I are going to the pride parade today, anyone coming with? 

SydTheKyd: You know it! 

SweetThayne: I am! 

RuaRua: Can I go with you? 

SweetThayne: Of course! 

CJack: Can't. Me and my wife are out of town. You guys have fun though. 

ReneeEG: My husband and I will totally come if that's okay! 

PippaLongstocking: Same here. 

JazzyJ: Anthony and I are down! 

KingDiggs: Rafa and I are going as... allies 

OakSmash: You know this isn't a verbal conversation, we can all see the dot dot dot 

KingDiggs: Shut up. 

AriDeboseeeee: Of course!! Bringing Jill 

JaviM: Actually on my way now! 

LeslieOdomJr: Can't, I'm sick. :( All your fault Lin. LOL kidding, I'll be spreading the love and support from home! 

PippaLongstocking: Hope that's all you're spreading. Stay safe Les. <3 

Jonathan smiled at the flood of incoming texts. "Looks like we'll have some company at Pride," he said to Lin, turning his phone screen for him to look at. He raised his eyebrows in surprise, eyes darting back and forth between Groff and the phone. "That's awesome! Wow!" 

He was slipping a shirt over his head that read "love is love is love is love is love is love is love is love" in rainbow letters, a reference to his famous acceptance speech, and shrugging on his Hamilton zip-up hoodie over it. 

"Hey, I love you." 

Lin looked over his shoulder. "I know, I love you too," he responded casually. 

Groff caught his arm and pulled Lin towards him, shaking his head and getting that look in his eye that he gets whenever he's very serious about something. "No. I know we say it and mean it all the time but I want you to know I really, really love and appreciate you and I'm crazy about you and you're so perfect to me." 

Lin blushed under his intense gaze, breaking into a shy smile as he hugged him close. "Thanks, baby," he said into his shirt, the words muffled. "You're perfect to me too." 

"Alright, now that we got that out of the way, let's go Pride it up!" Jonathan yelled, skipping giddily as he pulled Lin out the door with him by the hand. They were giggling like schoolgirls but they didn't really care. 

~ at pride ~ 

They quickly located Renee, Pippa, and their husbands in the crowd since the girls were screaming, "JASMINE WHERE ARE YOUUU?" 

The group spotted them and waved, Renee running towards Groff to hug them both tight. "Hey you guys!" Pippa smiled as Jazzy ran up to them, Anthony close behind talking with Ariana and her girlfriend. 

"The Schuyler sisters!"

Eventually everyone had united and marched together. Jon had gotten a giant rainbow flag and wrapped it around him and Lin, giggling. Javi was talking with Sydney, Rua had his arm around Thayne, the Schuyler sisters all were walking together with their husbands, Anthony and Oak were joking around together, Daveed was secretively holding Rafa's hand under their cover of their coats, and Ariana was pulling Jill in for a kiss.

They had found their people.

Word Count: 555 Words

hey you guys! this is short but just wanted to publish a lil fluff~ 

i have a new fanfic out on my profile! please check it out and leave your thoughts! thanks lovelies